The story that lays over me

So, I am updating on time today. I also stopped it with the depressing chapters so yay! Anyway, I've always wanted a tattoo and that inspired me to make this. 

I can't lie. I've always wanted a tattoo. Ever since I could understand what a tattoo was, or even when I saw my first tattoo, I wanted one. Not something meaningless, but something that would help tell my story. 

My first few tattoos were, let's just say illegal. I have managed to keep my crazy family from seeing them for a month. For me with keeping secrets, this was a record. When I had tried hiding the puppy in my room, it only lasted an hour. So yes, a month with living with them and going on missions was pretty good for me.

Until now, that is.

We had gone on what was supposed to be an easy mission. In and out of an abandoned HYDRA base to see if they had left anything useful behind. Of course, we weren't that lucky. Not only was there no information, but the base wasn't abandoned as we thought.

It was a trap.

Long story short, we were screwed. We managed to fight them off for the most part. Steve ended up with a broken arm, Wanda was unconsuss and bleeding from a small cut on her forehead but is otherwise fine, Clint had a sprained ankle, and Natasha had managed to be grazed by a bullet in the side but was also fine.

It was only me that seemed to get pretty hurt. I had been shot in the chest twice, once in the thigh, and once in the stomach. Luckily, I don't think any of them hit anything important like organs or tattoos.

One downside though, was that HYDRA had made it seem we were attacking civilians and were the bad guys so we couldn't go anywhere where we would be spotted.

"Guys, stop panicking. I have somewhere we can go," I say over the yelling of the team and let out a strangled gasp as Dad pulls the second bullet from my chest.

"Peter right now is not the time to be talking nonsense," Bruce says pulling the bullet from my thigh. 

"I'm not talking nonsense. Dad, remember when I was still with Aunt May?" I ask and everyone including me flinches.

"Yeah, course I do. What's that got to do with anything?" Dad asks and I groan as Bruce pries the bullet out of my stomach.

"But you insisted on paying me for my intern work and for that battery design. I used the money to buy a building in Queens, we can go there," I say and sigh as I feel my wounds healing up.

"What?" Everyone asks and I shake my head.

"No now, I will tell you as soon as we get there," I say and heave myself up.

"Steve, move please," I say bone-tired and he moves from his seat as the assistant pilot.

I sit down and pull the headset over my head while flicking on the radio.

"Baby boy to tat, baby boy to tat," I repeat and wait for a response.

There is crackling until.........

"Baby boy! Are you coming over?" The voice says and I laugh as I hear the excitement in his voice.

"Yes, Wade, I'm coming over. I'm bringing guests so don't even try to get Zoe to bed," I say and hear little cheering on the other end of the line.

"Daddy, Daddy!" A little girl squeals and I laugh.

"Hey peanut, you being good for Papa?" I ask with a note of teasing in my voice.

"Yup, and he gave me ice cream for lunch," Zoe says matter of factly and I sigh.

"Did he?" I ask and hear Wade's nervous laugh.