Changed

This is very long and kind of got out of hand but I hope you like it.

WARNING: This contains things about amputation! I mean no offense at all but if you are upset or offended about amputation PLEASE don't read! 

I did as much research for this as I could but I also put something in about how people after amputations don't like the limbs that were amputated to be touched and I don't know if that's true or not. I feel like I would be like that if I ever lost a leg or arm. So again, some of this is probably inaccurate. 

My chest burned and I'm pretty sure that my right leg is completely destroyed as it's hanging from my knee useless. My whole body feels as if I was run through a trash compactor and then ran over by said trash compactor.

I had only managed to get about a fourth of a mile away and knew that I wasn't going anywhere on my own for some time. Looks like this roller coaster is my new home for a few hours.

"Kid?" A slightly very familiar robotic voice asks and I look into the air beside me and see an Iron-man suit hovering.

"H-Hey Mr. Stark," I say and wave weakly with my hand.

"Oh kid, what happened?" Mr. Starks voice says and I shrug.

"After Berlin, May found out about Spider-man and that made her by default find out that I like guys. Long story short, she kicked me out," I say and the faceplate opens and I see Mr. Starks face.

I'm so startled that I jump and nearly fall but Mr. Stark catches me.

"Easy there buddy," Dr. Stark says and I laugh.

"You're really here?" I question shocked and Mr. Stark nods.

"Course I'm really here, you saved my plane and are pretty beat up," Mr. Stark says and I look down and realize I'm covered in blood.

"Yeah, guess I am. Hey Mr. Stark? I think I'm going to take a nap now," I say and with that my world turns black and the last thing I feel is being in someone's arms.

****************************

"Peter? Peter, are you awake?" Mr. Starks voice says and I groan and open my eyes.

"Hey Mr. Stark," I say and am suprised at how weak it sounds.

"Hey kid, looks like you finally decided to wake up," Mr. Stark says and my eyes widen when I remember what happened.

"Is everything ok? Did I get everything? Is Tooms lock up? Oh god, he knows who I am!" I say and struggle to get up.

"Hold up there! Relax. Everything is fine, you got everything and Tooms is locked up in the raft where he can't tell anyone who you are," Mr. Stark says.

I relax once Mr. Stark's words penetrate the panicked fog filling my mind.

"Peter, I need you to look down at yourself," Mr. Stark says and I raise my eyebrows at him but do as he says.

I look down and my eyes widen when I see myself. I was bare-chested but what really stood out was the hunk of metal in my chest along with a metal hunk of metal on my right leg. I remember faintly that my chest hurt and leg felt like someone ripped it off but I still had it.

"What happened?" I ask.

"You were hurt really badly. There must have been a blast at one point in your fight that sent metal shards into your chest. The doctors would have removed them but your body was too weak to handle the surgery so an arc reactor had to be placed in your chest to keep the metal shards from moving around," Mr. Stark says and I open and close my mouth trying to speak.