The Beginning

Monday - Diamond's POV - 8am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Girl I told his ass that he gotta buy some diapers , wipes , a changing table and some baby powder. This nigga gonna say I need to get some basketball shoes first" I tell my girls while walking down the school hallway. "Girl if you don't take that niggas money and run while you can , if you can" Asia laughs rubbing my big round watermelon belly "shut the hell up hahaha!! I can still run ... kind of" I laugh. Once we reach our classroom I'm so out of breath that I have to lean against the wall for support , I'm only 34 weeks pregnant and my baby shower is next week , I invited every girl in each of my classes! I told everyone to buy a pack of diapers and wipes. My grandma , mama and papa are helping me pay for baby clothes . Michael , my baby father has bought his son a lot of clothes but it'll fit by the time he is one and two "HEYYYY SHEA" Asia squeals as the dykes walk by , Shea is the sexiest , than there is Jaylen and Jayla the stud twins , Cara-Lynn, Josie and Heaven , They all look good but Shea is like model type fine plus she is just so hmmm let me shut the fuck up now hahaha . "What's up baby , what up Asia?" Shea says as she enters the classroom , Asia and I follow behind her I take my seat in the way back than pull out my book from my desk, math is the worst it's like soggy cereal and sour milk, "Whaddup babe?" Michael comes over kisses my stomach than kisses me He barely does that but he tries to act like a great person especially around the teachers ! Everyone knows I'm pregnant with Basketball Star Michael Carri's baby. Girls and boys are jealous guys wish I was carrying their child girls wish it was them carrying his child ! But nope it's me... Diamond Aysher used to be popular girl until I got knocked up !
_______________________________
Michael Carri - 10am - Lunchroom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What up what up what up!!" I dap my crew up as I sit down at the lunch table with my pizza , soda and phone. I hit up Instagram and go live , in minutes I have thousands of people watching me "YO YOU LIVE BRUH ? EYYY WADDUP NIGGAS FOLLOW ME ON INSTA - Trayvon_233 LADIES ONLY" my bro Trayvon says into my phone , I laugh at him as I pin his username below for the ladies "heyyy daddy" Diamond comes up and kisses my cheek I kiss her back , Diamond sits on my lap and starts reading my comments aloud "WHO IS THAT BITCH ? She pregnant?" Diamond reads the comment from Beauty22_Natural "yup this is all mine and this is all his right daddy?" Diamond smacks her lips "correct baby girl" I laugh at her jealousy .... "HEY BRO COACH WANTS US NOW!!!" Javon Hardy calls out. I end my live kiss my girl and head off to the gym with my pizza , phone and soda. "Bro you really got a youngin on the way that's crazy" Javon laughs "Man shut up my son is gonna be a baller just like me" I say already planning out what type of father imma be in my head "I swear ima cheer for him like never before you will see" I say aloud "Yeahhh dawg if you say , Imma hold you to that bro" Javon and Trayvon laugh . Once in the gym I finish my pizza than head into the showers "HEEEYYYYY SEXYYYYY" A crowd of girls say leaving the female side of the showers "What's up?" I say "Ooooo he talked to us" They squeal.

_________________________________________________________________________________-

( Diamond POV-3PM)

Asia and I head to the mall to baby clothes shop , We hit up Ralph Lauren first because everything is 50% off. I see a cream ralph lauren long sleeve romper with the gold horse "Oh my gosh this so sexyyy" We say in unison, I grab one in 0-3 and than another in size 24 months ... I see the red one with gold horse and grab it in size 3-6 , I grab the yellow one in 3-6 to and the green, black and orange one in the same size. "FLY GUY" I rub my tummy "DIAMOND LOOK AT THIS GUCCI HAT" Asia yells ... "What size is it?" I ask "24 months" she squeals , I grab the blue Gucci hat with the double G and put it in the cart "Who's card is this on?" she says "Michael's" I say "Ohhhh shiiit girl" she laughs... We decide to go to the food court and get some Chinese , "GIRL I LOVE NEW MOON CHINESE FOOD" asia yells "Calm down" I laugh "OOOOO SHIIIT" Asia points in Shea's direction , I look right at her fine ass with a big smile on my face "Hey beautiful" she hugs me than hugs asia "What ya'll bout to do?" Shea asks "Get Chinese , wanna join?" Asia smiles "Sure I don't mind." Shea walks with us over to get food "What you like? white rice yellow rice? the lady asks "Lemme get 3 big boxes , I want white rice and honey chicken with mixed veggies, Give these ladies what they like i'll cover the cost" Shea winks at me "Thank you Shea" I smile as I grab my food and we all walk over to the table "So when are you due?" shea asks "In six weeks but I think he might come early , My stomach been hurting and these contractions just keep getting worse ya know?" I say taking a bite of my food "Yeahh I bet he gonna come on my birthday" shea laughs "When is it?" I ask "In two weeks on the 29th" "Ohh it's possible! That would be so cute haha" I say "I wanna see Lil man after he born" Shea says "Definitely" I smile "Imma go get a water" I go to get up but shea gets up before me "I got you" She says "Can I have apple juice" asia asks "Sure" Shea "Girlll she likes youuu" Asia smiles hard as fuck "Well I have Michael" I roll my eyes at the thought of him "Girl we both know he gonna be a deadbeat father" Asia takes a bite of her chicken "Welp child support will cover that" I say sadly "Here you go beautiful , Here you go Asia" she hands us our drinks than sits down.