Under the Sea

When you got home, you told your parents about the auditions that Vanessa and Darren scheduled for you. After reading over it themselves, they approved of you going out to California for the auditions. You jumped for joy once again. You spent the rest of the afternoon reviewing your lines.

Later that night, your parents took you out for ice cream to celebrate. After that, you texted all of your friends and rest of your family about the auditions. You also put a picture of you with the letter on your Snapchat story and posted it on Instagram. You immediately got a lot of congratulations comments. You went to bed, feeling so accomplished.

The next morning, you got ready and went to the theatre camp to get ready for the performances. Everyone got into their costumes and went over little details. Soon enough, Vanessa introduced the play to the audience. Then, the curtain opened and the play started.

You walked out onstage in your mermaid costume and started saying your first lines. After each of your songs, hilarious jokes within your lines or a funny reaction, the audience laughed. Your favorite moment was when Sebastian chased you around the stage with his pinchers. At the very end, King Triton approved of Ariel falling in love with Prince Eric. Then, everyone in the cast sang 'Under the Sea' together and the play ended.

After the show ended, the audience took some pictures, then everyone went out into the lobby of the theater. After a few minutes of talking with your family, you got out of costume and returned it and your script to Vanessa and Darren.

You thanked them again for giving you the auditions in California. They wished you good luck and you said goodbye to your cast mates. You left the theater with your family to go out to dinner.