Still Out and About

You guys put your bags in the trunk and Kat drove away from the outlet mall. It was only 2:30pm. 'I Just Need You' by TobyMac came on the radio.

"Thank you guys for today. It was fun." you said, turning around in your seat.

"Hey. We're still not done yet. We still have one more stop." Nathalie said.

You turned back around.

Kat took a few more turns and pulled into the parking lot of a spa. She turned off her car and you guys got out.

"What better way to end a girls day than a pedicure and a massage?" Kaya asked.

You all went inside and Kat said the treatment to the receptionist.

Luckily, the spa wasn't busy. You guys sat in the massage chairs, while getting your toenails done. You guys couldn't get a manicure because of the movie.

"Let's send a picture to the boys." you suggested.

Kat got out her phone and extended her arm to get everyone in the picture.

                             The boys' POV
They just finished eating lunch at Olive Garden and were now waiting on the check. All of their phones went off at the same time. They all received a picture from Kat. It was a group picture of the girls at a spa, in massage chairs.

"So lucky." Dylan said.

That made them laugh.

"Hey, do you guys notice something in the picture?" Thomas asked.

He zoomed in on y/n. "Now, that's a smile." Thomas said. They all agreed with him.

The girls did their part of cheering her up and now, the boys have to do theirs. Their waitress came back with the check. Will paid and Alexander did the tip. They left the restaurant and went out to Dexter's car.

"We gotta get home before that ice cream melts." Ki Hong said.

As Dexter was backing up the car, Thomas saw something out the window. It was a Michael's craft store. He got an idea.

"Hey Dexter." Thomas said.

"Yeah?" Dexter said, focused on backing his car out.

"There's a craft store over there. Can we go there? I have another idea." Thomas asked.

"Just gotta make it quick because of the ice cream." Dexter said.

"It won't take long." Thomas said.

Dexter drove to Michael's store and Thomas got out of the car. Dylan and Ki Hong got out with him. Dexter and everyone else stayed in the car and waited for them.

The second they walked into the store, Thomas knew exactly where he was going. He walked down some aisles and made many turns.

"This place is a Maze as it is." Ki Hong said.

Thomas finally stopped in the aisle with advanced coloring books, various types of coloring markers, and blank canvases with pre-drawn designs.

"What are you looking for Thomas?" Ki Hong asked.

"I remember reading somewhere that coloring in these advanced coloring books helps to relax. So maybe y/n might like it." Thomas said, looking at the products on the shelves.

He picked out two sets of markers: the bright and pastel palettes, along with an advanced coloring book that's full of inspirational quotes and pictures, and a blank canvas that says: Believe In Yourself, but the "be" and "you" are in bold.

They went to the checkout and Thomas paid

They went to the checkout and Thomas paid. It was $30. They went out to Dexter's car.

"That was quick." Will said.

"I said it wouldn't take long." Thomas said, buckling his seatbelt.

They drove home to put everything away before the girls got home.