Getting Ready for Comic Con

You guys ordered your slushies.

You got cherry. Dylan got blue raspberry, Thomas got cherry. Ki Hong got mango. Dexter got strawberry. Will got grape. Kaya got Pina Colada. Alexander got green apple. Jacob got creamsicle. Rosa got watermelon. Kat got bubblegum. Nathalie got strawberry lemonade.

You each paid individually, it was $1 each.

After getting them, you guys went back to the pool. You all sat back in the lounge chairs and ate the slushies. They were like ice cream and a slurpee combined.

"This is what we needed." Will said.

Everyone agreed and continued to eat them. Kat played her music again, the song changed to 'Windows Down.'

For some reason, it felt like it was the perfect song to listen to, while enjoying a sweet treat.

Some of you got brain freezes from eating them too fast. And, who wouldn't? The slushies are delicious!

After enjoying the slushies, that hour finally passed and you guys could now get in the pool. You jumped onto the donut float, but went through the hole. It felt so refreshing to be in the cool water after being in the heat for an hour.

You got on Thomas's shoulders and Kaya got on Ki Hong's shoulders. You guys got into a chicken fight. Kaya pushed you off of Thomas's shoulders and you both went underwater.

You both resurfaced to see them cheering in victory. You looked at Thomas with a smirk on your face. He saw the point that your face was trying to get across. You both got air in your lungs and went underwater. You guys swam to the floor and you each grabbed one of Ki Hong's ankles.

Him and Kaya fell underwater. All four of you resurfaced and they splashed you both. All of you got out of the pool to have a splash and trick contest. After everyone splashed or did a trick, you all came to the conclusion that Dylan had the biggest splash and you had the best trick; a front flip in the pool.

~~~~~~~~~~

You checked the time on your phone, it was 1:15pm.

"Guys, it's 1:15pm. Should we start getting ready for Comic Con?" you asked.

Everyone agreed and went inside.

Everyone went their separate ways on getting ready. You got in the shower and dried your hair. It was still a little frizzy after your dried it, so you had to straighten it. You put on deodorant, brushed your teeth, and put on your class ring and courage bracelet.

You went into your dresser to pick out an outfit. You chose a burgundy short sleeve shirt, jean capris, and navy converse shoes. You looked in the mirror, you felt like you needed something to top it off. You grabbed hair brush and a hair tie, and went upstairs to Kat's room.

You knocked on the door and Kat opened it.

"Hey y/n. You look cute." she said.

"Thanks. So do you." you said, admiring her outfit.

"Can you braid my hair?" you asked.

"Sure. Have a seat." Kat said, patting her bed.

You sat on the edge and she got behind you. You brushed your hair and she separated it into three sections. Kat braided your hair off to the side and tied it off.

You felt your hair.

"It's perfect. Thanks Kat." you said, giving her a hug.

"No problem." she said, then went into her bathroom.

You went back to your room and decided to put on some perfume. When you were done, you sat in the living room and waited on the others.