Kidnapped

You opened the text and read it to yourself. It said:

"Go outside to the alley and wait. Tell your friends that you're going to the bathroom. If you don't, we'll shoot up the place, and you and your friends will be the last to die."

You didn't know what to do. You can't tell anyone and you can't go anywhere else.

You didn't have a choice.

You went over to the girls and said that you're going to the "bathroom." Nathalie pointed in a certain direction and said that a bathroom was around that way.

You thanked her and went in that direction. By the bathroom, there was the door that you all came in. You didn't know what you were walking into, but it's only to keep your friends and fans safe.

You looked around to make sure that no one was watching you. You pushed the door open and walked out. The sky looked like it was almost sunset and it was warm, like a summer evening should be.

You went out to the alley and waited. There was silence.

"Hello? Someone texted me to come out here." you said, sounding scared.

Then, you felt the presence of another person behind you. Your heart was pounding. A hand covers your mouth and starts dragging you away from the alley. You fought like hell to get out of the person's grasp, but it was no use.

The person took your phone out of your hand and left it on the concrete. You sneakingly took off your courage bracelet and threw it near your phone. You were thrown in the back of a van. You saw the person's face, it was a man. It wasn't long before he closed the doors and locked them.

You went the doors and started to bang on them.

"PLEASE, LET ME GO! WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?" you screamed.

"Shut up back there!" you heard a voice say from the front.

The van started to drive away. You got into one of the corners and hugged your knees. You kept on hoping that the others will find your phone and bracelet.

   The cast's POV
After all of the fans left, everyone was ready to get something to eat and go home. They were all just waiting on y/n.

"She's been gone for ten minutes." Nathalie said.

Kaya and Rosa went into the bathroom and she wasn't in there. They came out and went over to everyone.

"She's not in there." Kaya said.

The others looked at each other with confusion expressed on their faces.

"I'll try calling her." Dylan said, pulling out his phone.

He dialed her number and put it on speaker. His phone just rang until her voicemail came on.

Dylan hung up and Wes told everyone to look around. Thomas went out the door that they came in. He walked outside into the alley and saw something on the concrete. Thomas got closer and kneeled down.

It was her phone and courage bracelet! Thomas held them in his hands.

"Oh no." he exclaimed quietly.

Thomas ran back inside as fast as he could and went to the others.

"Thomas, did you find y/n?" Dexter asked.

"No, but...she was out there." Thomas said, showing them her phone and bracelet in his hands.

Wes immediately alerted security to start looking for y/n. After that, they decided to go back to the rental house. All of them were worried for her sake.