Made it to New Mexico

You guys had been on the road for hours. The driver stopped three times. Two times at rest stops and one time at McDonald's for lunch. You all played games, such as Two Truths and A Lie and Would You Rather. You also introduced them to some theatre games. You also colored in the advanced coloring book.

Other than games, you all read the script again. You guys tried to pry anything movie related out of Wes, but he was a tough nut to crack.

It was about 3:00pm.

"How much longer?" you asked.

"Um. About three more hours." the driver said.

Your eyes were getting heavy. You looked across from you and saw Dylan fast asleep on his pillow. That told you that you should rest too. You laid your head on Thomas's shoulder and fell asleep.

"Wake me up when we're close." you told him, sounding quiet.

"Okay." he said.

[Two and a half hours later]

You felt shaking. You slowly opened your eyes.

"We're about to the cross the state line." Thomas said.

You took out your phone to Snapchat the bus going over the state line.

"We made it!" Dexter said loudly.

That startled Dylan awake.

"Why are you guys screaming? You interrupted my nap." he said, sounding grumpy.

"We're in New Mexico. Or should I say Scorch." Rosa said.

Dylan put his face back in his pillow. You all started laughing at him.

After thirty more minutes, you guys finally arrived at the hotel. It looked that the one you stayed at when you were on your out-of-state band trip in 7th grade. You guys got off the bus and stretched. The driver got your suitcases out, while Wes checked everyone in. He distributed the key cards and room numbers. Everyone is on the third to top floor. The whole floor is for the cast and crew.

Each cast and crew member are neighbors and each person has a room to their self. You found your room number, 14D and put the key card in the door. The door unlocked and the room was revealed.

You walked in and set your suitcase on the bed

You walked in and set your suitcase on the bed. You unpacked everything again. You plopped down on your bed and let out a big exhale. You got up and saw a door that led to a balcony. You walked out and saw the amazing view. You took a picture and sent it to your family to say that you made it there.

Just then, you heard your stomach growl. You sent a text in the group message to the others about dinner. Kaya texted to meet in her room to discuss a plan for dinner. After reading that, you went to Kaya's room, which was three rooms down from yours.

It took a few minutes for everyone to come. Unpacking is a little time consuming. The dinner options were the buffet, delivery, or eating out at a nearby restaurant. You all decided on eating out, despite of how tired everyone is.

There was a lot of restaurants to choose from, but there was one that caught your eye. Medieval Times!

It was a restaurant that you only ate at when you went on band trips in middle school.

"Hey! There's a Medieval Times restaurant." you pointed out.

"What kind of restaurant is that?" Ki Hong asked.

"How about I show you, instead of telling you." you said, pulling out your phone.

You showed them pictures and videos from the last time you were there. They all looked convinced and decided to go there for dinner.