The Rental House

Everyone talked and sang songs from the radio. It was mainly the new cast members talking about their past acting experiences. Even though everyone just ate, some of you were eating snacks and drinking soda or water.

The bus stopped at the hotel. You, Rosa, Kat, Nathalie, Jacob, Giancarlo, Barry, Lili, and Aidan got off and went inside. You all got in the elevator and went to your rooms. You got to your room and started packing up your stuff. When you were done, you doubled checked everywhere to see if you got everything.

You put on your backpack and grabbed your suitcase. You got in the elevator and went down to the lobby. You saw that Rosa and Giancarlo were there too and they were talking about Brenda and Jorge's relationship.

After fifteen minutes, everyone else came and went back outside. The driver was waiting to put the suitcases under the bus, just like the charter buses. When everyone and everything was on the bus, the driver changed the GPS to go to the rental house.

The driver took several turns, then turned into a neighborhood with big houses. They looked like the rental houses that your family rented out for vacations. The bus pulled up to the curb, in front of a big house.

It had navy colored siding, big and small windows, it's two stories, and it's elevated off the ground for cars to park underneath. Dexter and Kat's cars were already parked there. They got out of their cars and met everyone at the bus.

Everyone stood up and got off the bus. The driver opened the luggage compartments and everyone got their stuff. Patricia, Aidan, Giancarlo, Barry, and Lili didn't come because Wes told them that they're going to stay somewhere else. They got back on the bus and they drove away.

You, Jacob, Rosa, Kat, and Nathalie followed the others into the house. You all went up some stairs and went into the living room and kitchen.

Kaya showed you to your room.

'Sweet. I have my own room.' you thought to yourself.

The walls are periwinkle, has a queen bed, a dresser, a bathroom, and two French doors that lead onto a small balcony. You put your suitcase on your bed and started unpacking. You put your clothes in the dresser, your toiletries in the bathroom, and your backpack and 31 bag by your bed. After unpacking once again, you fell on your bed in exhaustion.

You hear a knock at your door. You sit up to see Dylan in a gray tank top and blue swimming trunks.

"Are you done unpacking?" he asked.

"Yeah. Why are you in a bathing suit?" you asked.

"There's a pool around the back. Get dressed and come out." he said before leaving.

You opened one of the French doors to the balcony. You could see more rental houses, the wind blowing in the trees, and the blue sky with barely any clouds. You looked down to see a rectangular pool and Dexter and Will were already swimming.

Dexter noticed you on the balcony.

"Hey y/n. Come on down here and swim." he yelled.

"Oh, I'm coming." you said, then shut the door.

You put your hair up in a high ponytail, and put on a floral bathing suit, black flip flops, and a coverup. You grabbed a towel and your sunglasses, then went downstairs. You squeezed past Dexter's car and made it to a gate that led to the pool.