Reading the Script

Everyone opened their binders.

Lines and blocking was already highlighted and written in, which is very convenient. Wes is going to read the lines for the extras and for Alan who plays Marcus, who couldn't make it. If a line is in all caps, they would have to scream. If an action was in parentheses, they would do the action.

It starts out with a memory of Thomas being taken by WICKED, then skips to him back in the Box.

In reality, it was a dream and Minho wakes him up. Janson tells them that they're at a safe zone, where WICKED will never find them. Little do they know that the place and the people were apart of WICKED.

Kaya and Dexter were the ones who were mainly tripping up while reading the lines, which made everyone laugh for a few seconds. Everyone turned to the next page and you saw lines highlighted. This is where Kelsey is introduced.

Teresa talks with Thomas and they hear yelling off in the distance. Kelsey runs up to them, saying that she escaped from the same building and that she's been on her own in the Scorch for three days. The group takes her in and that's also the same time when Winston dies.

The next scene was where Newt and Kelsey have their talk. You and Thomas read it again perfectly.

The next scene is where Minho gets struck by lightning, and the group finds Jorge and Brenda.

After Giancarlo read "Which means...you're very valuable," there was a blocking note that said "tied by their ankles and hung upside down."

Everyone's eyes widened and looked at Wes.

"You guys will be hung upside down by your ankles for that scene." Wes admitted.

"Why couldn't I have thought of other form of captivity?" Giancarlo asked.

Everyone laughed and continued reading.

"And just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any worse." you read.

"Good plan, Thomas. See what the man has to say. Really working out for us." Ki Hong read.

"Shut up Minho." Dylan read.

After reading for over an hour, you all have read up to the scene, where the group meets Harriet and Sonya. Hunger started to set into your stomach and you didn't bring any snacks.

You checked the time on your phone. It was 11:30am.

The next scene was when WICKED attacks the Right Arm and Teresa's betrayal. Everyone looked at Kaya with shocked faces. She held up her hands in mock defense. Soon enough, you guys were at the scene, where Minho and Kelsey get taken by WICKED.

Dylan, Thomas, Giancarlo, Barry, and Nathalie read the last lines and the script reading was finished.

Everyone closed their binders and were saying how awesome it was. Wes settled everyone down.

"Grab your stuff and let's get some lunch." Wes said.

You put your script in your 31 bag and followed everyone. As you were walking, Thomas and Dexter started a conversation with you. They were saying how good you were, while reading and didn't understand why you're not casted that much.

A delicious smell filled the hallway as you all walked closer to it. It smelt very familiar to you.