Rehearsing for the Next Day

It was around 5:00pm, so you decided to take a break from rehearsing. You took a shower and ordered room service again for dinner. You watched the Maze Runner, while you ate again. It was around 8:00pm when the movie ended.

"Hopefully I can be with them in Scorch." you said as the helicopter flew into the Scorch landscape onscreen.

You rehearsed a little more for your callback and audition, then went to bed. Just like last night, you had trouble going to sleep because of excitement and nervousness.

Soon enough, your alarm went off and it was time to wake up. You did your morning routine and picked out a white dress with small blue flowers, your jean jacket, and brown sandals as your outfit for the day. You packed your 31 bag again and got breakfast.

During the Uber ride, you read over the Believe Me script and your monologue. You got to the studio and went over to Dawn's desk again. She said that the Believe Me callbacks were being held in the same room as the previous day. You thanked her and made your way to room C4 again. You walked in the room and was greeted by Katie, along with a hug. Instead of ten people, there was only six people in the room this time.

Then, Jim, Jonathan, and Lisa entered the room.

"Hey everyone. It's good to see you all again. Let's get these callbacks started. Y/n, would you like to go first since you have another audition?" Jim asked.

"Sure." you said.

Jonathan handed you and a gray sweatshirt and sweatpants. He said that they want to see everyone in costume to get a better look of the character. Jim showed you to a changing room and you put on the sweats.

You came out and Lisa tied a red cloth on your head for the blindfold. Jim and Lisa explained the scene for you and Rossif (the guy who got called back for the kidnapper). You put the blindfold over your eyes and the callback started.

The first callback of your life.