Whipped Cream

The boys started to get the ice cream and toppings out of the freezer and cabinets. They put it all on the island in a very organized way. You saw that Ki Hong took the whipped cream out of the fridge and set it on the counter.

You remembered something!

You grabbed the can if whipped cream and got everyone's attention.

"Hey guys. Get in a circle around the island. I wanna do something." you announced.

Everyone did as you said.

"I'm gonna introduce you guys to a family tradition. If there's a can of whipped cream whenever we have a family gathering, we each squirt the cream into each other's mouthes and it goes around the circle. Then, we all swallow the cream together." you explained.

Everyone looked convinced that they wanna do it. You took the top off and shook the can. You turned to your right and squirted whipped cream in Will's mouth. When his mouth was full, he had a hard time not to swallow or laugh. You gave him the can and did the same to the person to his right.

This was a priceless moment. Luckily, Ki Hong was getting it all on video.

The can went around the circle and almost everyone had a mouthful of whipped cream. Alexander got his mouth full and squirted some in Kaya's mouth. She got the can and squirted some in your mouth. You put the whipped cream on the counter and looked around to make sure that no one had swallowed yet. You counted down from three on your fingers. After you put your arm down, you all swallowed the whipped cream.

"Now, let's get this ice cream party started." you said, sounding all pumped up.

Everyone was pumped up as well. You all got bowls and filled them with ice cream. You got four scoops of your favorite ice cream. You topped it off with a big glob of whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles. You got a spoon and found a spot in the living room.

You sat down on the floor. You were sitting in front of the coffee table, against the couch. You put your bowl on the table and grabbed a blanket. Thomas sat himself next to you. He had chocolate and vanilla ice cream, along with chocolate sprinkles and chocolate syrup.

"Is there enough chocolate in that bowl?" you asked jokingly.

"You can never have enough chocolate." Thomas said, eating a spoonful.

"That's true." you said, then took a bite from your bowl.

Everyone fixed a bowl of ice cream and sat themselves in the living room.

"Alright. Who has suggestions for a movie?" Dexter asked.

Everyone got up and went to their rooms to find a movie. You went to your DVD player case, and picked Pixels and God's Not Dead. You go back out to the living room and saw everyone else placing movies on the coffee table.

The movies were put in a circle.

The options were: Forrest Gump, Scooby-Doo, Mrs. DoubtFire, The Parent Trap, Thor, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Ice Age, and Pocahontas. You set down your Pixels and God's Not Dead movies in the circle.

"Y/n, you choose the movie." Will said.

You were trying to make a decision, but then your ringtone started going off. You picked up your phone and saw that it was Katie. You hit the accept button.

"Oh, hey Katie." you said.

"Hi. What are you doing right now?" she asked.

"About to watch a movie. Why?" you said.