First Day of Filming

The Black-and-White knight and the villain were fighting an ultimate duel. There were some times where the villain knocked the knight down, but he got back up in a swift movement.

In every battle, everyone knows that the good guy always wins, which is exactly how it ended. The knight made the villain lose his sword and knocked him to the ground. The villain laid face down in the sand as two handlers brought out rope. They tied each of his wrists and held the rest of the rope. The handlers brought the villain up to his knees.

"You fought hard, villain. But, it was not enough." the king said.

The villain struggled with the ropes.

"My sword may have taken out of my grip and I may have brought to my knees. But, I will not leave without my prize." the villain snarled to the king.

"The only prize you'll get in your imprisonment." the queen said.

"Take him away. Forever!" the king demanded.

The two handlers dragged the villain out. The other knights came out on their horses for one last time. They all waved goodbye. The lights came up, which meant it was time to go. Everyone got up from their seats and came out of the rows. As everyone walked out of the arena, they were discussing their favorite parts of the whole thing.

When you guys left the arena, some of you had to go to the bathroom. You waited with Dexter, Alexander, and Nathalie.

"Was that like Game of Thrones?" you asked Nathalie.

"The challenges and the duels were like it." she said.

"How does it feel to be crowned the princess?" Alexander asked.

"It was awesome!" you answered.

Then, everyone came back from the bathroom. Everyone went out to the parking lot. It was already dark. You checked your phone and it was 10:00pm. Everyone looked really tired on the way back. You guys finally got back to the hotel. Everyone said good night and went to their rooms. You took a shower and got in bed. You didn't care about sleeping with wet hair and fell asleep really quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~

The sun's morning rays were coming through the curtains on the balcony doors. You turned over, facing away from the sunlight. Then, you heard knocking on your door. You groaned and got out of bed. You dragged yourself to the door. You looked through the peep hole and saw Rosa and Kat. You opened the door.

"Good morning." Kat said.

"Morning." you yawned.

"The others are having breakfast before they head out. Wanna come?" Rosa said.

"Yeah sure. Just give me a few minutes." you said.

You went to the bathroom and did your morning routine. You put on a striped tank top, green shorts, and your Sperry flip flops. You put your hair in a ponytail and grabbed your phone. You opened the door to see them still waiting on you. The three of you got in the elevator and went to the buffet.

Rosa spotted Wes, Dylan, Ki Hong, and Aidan at a table. You saw the others getting food at the buffet. You got waffles, an apple, bacon, and a cup of water. You found an open table and Rosa and Kat joined you. Just as you were about to take the first bite of breakfast, Kaya and Nathalie sat down.

"Looks like this is an all girls table." you said.

You guys noticed that the boys were sitting at the other tables. When everyone finished eating, the boys, Kaya, and Wes left to film.