Bonfire

It's now August.

Barry and Lili have come into the movie as Vince and Mary. They came in when Brenda is showing signs of the Flare virus, and Mary reveals her past about Thomas at WICKED.

Over the next several weeks, you guys are only called to set for only half a day because the Right Arm scenes take place at night. Sometimes, Wes would have to go back to some scenes if some things needed to be redone. Sometimes, some scenes would take another day to finish.

Since that you all are on set at night, it gets really cold. Luckily, you guys get to wear extra layers with your costume. After filming one day, you guys had a bonfire. You sat in between Thomas and Kaya.

"The only thing that will make this better is if we had marshmallows." Ki Hong said.

Wes got up from his spot. He came back with a box of graham crackers, mini Hershey chocolate bars, and a bag of marshmallows.

"One step ahead of you." Wes said.

They passed the snacks around to make s'mores or roast marshmallows.

Will was looking at everyone with confusion on his face.

"What are you guys making?" he asked.

"S'mores." Kat answered.

"What's that?" Will asked. That got everyone's attention.

"What?" he questioned.

"You've never had a s'more?" Rosa asked.

"Here. Try it." Dylan said, giving Will his.

He took it from Dylan and took a bite.

"Wow. That's delicious." Will said with his mouth full.

You and Thomas made your s'mores, then linked arms, and enjoyed the sweet treat.

Being around the fire and having marshmallows always reminds you of the 'Camping Episode' from Spongebob.

"There is one thing that this bonfire is missing." Dexter said, pulling out his phone.

He typed something on his screen and a song started playing. It was the Campfire Song Song.

"Dexter, you were reading my mind." you said.

You guys started to sing the song together. It was so hard not to laugh.

I call this one, the campfire song song
Let's gather 'round the campfire, and sing our campfire song
Our c-a-m-p-f-i-r-e- s-o-n-g song
And if you don't think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong
But it'll help if you just sing along

Dylan did the "Bum, bum, buuum..."

C-a-m-p-f-i-r-e- s-o-n-g song
And if you don't think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong
But it'll help if you just sing along
C-a-m-p-f-i-r-e- s-o-n-g song
Patrick!

You guys pointed at Dexter.
He sang "Song! c-a-m-p-f-i-r-e" fast like Patrick did.

Squidward!
You all pointed at Thomas. He just laughed a little.
Gooood!

It'll heeeelp, it'll heeeeeelp, if you just sing aloooooong!
Oooh yeah!

"That was fun." Wes said.

"My stomach hurts from laughing so much." you said, still laughing.

They put the fire out and you all piled onto the party bus. You guys went back to hotel. Since that you were cold and smelt like fire, you took a shower. Everyone was too exhausted to hang out, so you had the night to yourself. You watched Netflix on your laptop and ordered room service for dinner.

It was 10:15pm. You decided to wrap it up for the night.

'Why can't summer be longer?' you thought.