Kelsey in the Scorch

Y/n's POV
'Did that really just happen? I kissed Thomas Brodie-Sangster, he asked me to be his girlfriend, and I said yes. Even though I'm a teenager and he's an adult. You know what? I don't care. He has cared for me since the callback. Also, he's much better than my last boyfriend.' you thought as you both were heading back upstairs.

The elevator doors opened and you both walked out.

You both walked down the hallway and arrived at Kat's room. She answered the door and she was in her pajamas.

"There you guys are. Put on your pajamas and come back. We're having a movie night to celebrate the start of filming." she explained.

You and Thomas went to your rooms to put on pajamas. You went back to Kat's room to see everyone else on the couch or on the floor, staring at the TV. They're watching Pixels. Just when you sat down, there was a knock at the door. You went to open the door and saw Thomas on the other side.

"Are you ready to tell them?" he asked.

You nodded as a smile coming on your face.

"Hey guys. We need to tell you something." Thomas said.

Kat paused the movie and everyone looked at you both. The room was filled with silence. Thomas grabbed your hand and held up your interlocked hands.

"We're dating!" you said.

Then, they all jumped up for joy.

You told Kendra, Gwen, and your family through FaceTime. At first, they looked shocked, but once Thomas told them how he felt about you, they understood and approved. You both gave the others permission to put the word out on social media, but you guys wanted to say it yourselves. After that, you all watched three movies.

[Two weeks later]

Everything seemed to be going like clockwork. Wake up, breakfast, some leave to go film while some stay behind, hanging out in one of your hotel rooms, meals, wait for the others to get back, and hang out before bed.

You guys have Saturdays and Sundays off. Wes planned on filming one scene a day because they have to get shots in different angles. That's also if there's any mess ups.

It's Monday, which is also the day where Kelsey comes into the movie. You guys were eating breakfast. After eating, you left with Kaya, Wes, and the boys to head out to film.

While on the way, you were looking over your lines. You could barely contain your excitement. You guys finally made it to the set. Once you got off the bus, the heat hit you.

Wes showed you to your dressing room. Your costume was hanging up on a rack. It was a black short-sleeved shirt, jeans, a gray jacket, brown boots, and a necklace. You got undressed and put on your costume. When you looked in the mirror, you looked like Kelsey. You put your hair in a ponytail and looked complete. At the bottom of the rack, there was a backpack as your prop.

You walked out of your dressing room and walked to everyone, who was in the shade. They each looked like their character.

"Okay. Let's start filming." Wes announced.

Everyone got their props and got into position. You got to watch the others in action. They had walk up steep sand dunes as the cameras followed them.

Dylan and Kaya were talking by a sand dune, while the others were resting under concrete. While the cameras were recording their conversation, Wes told you how to make your entrance.