Up Early in the Morning

You called Katie back before the next movie started. You two talked about some things from the movie that you didn't understand. You both talked for about twenty minutes. After you hung up, Thomas brought up that Wes went to the police on your behalf about the incident with Isabella. You realized that you have to tell your family.

While calling your family, they were shocked and asked you multiple questions. You explained that it's being taken care of and the police are involved. Before ending the call, they said to keep them updated about anything. You ended the call and Dexter put Mrs. DoubtFire in the DVD player.

After you guys watched Mrs. DoubtFire, no one could eat any more ice cream. Then, everyone's phones went off at the same time.

It was a text from Wes. He said that everyone will meet at the studio at 5:00am to head down to New Mexico. So they have to pack up and go to bed right now.

"Really? We have to wake up at 5:00am?" Dylan complained.

"I guess we better pack up and get ready for bed." you said.

They agreed and went to their rooms. You packed up everything, except for your toiletries, an outfit, and your stuffed animal. You looked at the time and it was 10:15pm. You set an alarm for 4:30am. You all said good night to each other. Will gave you a sleeping medicine to prevent nightmares. You instantly started to feel tired after taking the medicine. You crashed on your bed and slept through the night without any nightmares.

~~~~~~~~~~

After what seemed like maybe half an hour of sleep, your alarm went off. You turned off your alarm and rubbed the sleep out of your eyes.

You went to the bathroom and did your morning routine. After doing everything in the bathroom, you packed up your toiletries. You got dressed in pink shorts, a white shirt and, brown sandals. You put a gold headband in your hair, and put on your class ring and courage bracelet.

You double checked everything in your room to make sure that you didn't leave anything behind. You went out into the living room to see Ki Hong, Rosa, and Jacob eating bowls of cereal in the kitchen. You poured some cereal in a bowl and sat yourself next to Rosa.

"How did you sleep?" she said.

"Good." you said, then yawned.

A few minutes later, everyone came out into the living room with suitcases and was still half asleep. Dylan looked so tired that he plopped himself down on the couch.

"Is everyone in the cast like zombies when they wake up really early?" you asked Ki Hong.

"Kinda. It's like you don't wanna wake a sleeping Griever." Ki Hong said, which made you and Rosa laugh.

"Or a sleeping Crank." Rosa corrected him.

That made you laugh even more.

Everyone woke up enough to eat breakfast and put the suitcases in the cars. The girls were in Kat's car and the boys in Dexter's. They drove to the studio to see the party bus was already there.

There was also two trucks with trailers to load up the cameras, green screens, microphones, and any other movie equipment. By the looks of it, loading up the equipment looked like it was gonna take a while.

You all went inside to the café to get some coffee and lounge around. While waiting on the crew, the sun started to come up.

There's nothing like a good sunrise to start the day.