The Storm

You really enjoyed breakfast. It felt like the summer mornings back at home. Everyone at the table, devouring delicious homemade pancakes and other breakfast food that was made.

Everyone was almost done eating when the morning rays in the windows diminished into the clouds. Then, there was a loud clap of thunder, which made everyone jump.

"Looks like we might got a storm." Dylan said.

"No kidding." Rosa said.

Right away, everyone put away their dishes and cleaned up. Alexander changed the weather channel on the TV. There was a severe thunderstorm that's going to come through the area.

The thunder got louder, lightning started to flash, and the rain started to come down HARD. Just then, the power went out.

You guys were left in the dark. You all turned on your flashlights on your phones. You guys started to look around for flashlights, candles, etc.

Kat and Nathalie found some candles. The boys found more blankets and a generator. You, Kaya, and Rosa found some games in your closets to cure any boredom. Nathalie lit the candles on the coffee table. You and the girls wrapped yourselves in blankets and the sound of footsteps were coming up the stairs.

The boys came back into the living room.

"We can't figure out how to start that generator." Ki Hong said.

"Really? And you're the one who has to turn on a generator in the movie." you said.

Everyone sat down on the couch and around the coffee table with blankets.

A buzzing noise came from everyone's phones. It sounded like the Amber Alert noise. You picked up your phone and saw that it was a severe weather warning. You decided to call your parents, so that they wouldn't worry too much.

After ending the call, you guys decided to play some games.

"Let's play Truth or Dare." Dylan declared.

Everyone agreed, even though you know it's going to get crazy.

Ki Hong started the game.

"Y/n, truth or dare." he said.

"Truth." you said.

"Tell us the story of your first relationship." he said.

You let out a long, sharp exhale. "I'll tell you guys, but it's a looooong story." you said.

You took a deep breath and started to tell them the story. It took you about ten minutes to tell the whole story. After finishing, everyone was speechless. All they could say was 'I'm sorry' or 'I can't believe that he did that to you.'

"I don't care. He has another girlfriend and he's her problem now." you said with disgust.

"He's stupid because he passed up on a great girl. Any guy would be lucky to have a girl like you." Thomas said.

That made you blush.

The storm was still not letting up. You guys played Truth or Dare for a while until sone of them were getting hungry for lunch. The only thing that you guys could have was sandwiches since the power was still out.

After eating, you guys decided to play Two Truths and A Lie. While playing, you learned that Thomas was 13 when he did Love Actually, Kat is obsessed with Big Time Rush, Dylan plays the drums, and that Dexter and Ki Hong were on two episodes of Victorious.

It was almost 3:00pm and the power still hasn't come back on. You decided to close your eyes. You got comfortable on the couch and snuggled up with your blanket. Just as you were about to fall into a sleeping daze, the rain finally started to let up and the power came back on.