Shopping

While in Walmart, the boys ran into some fans. When they asked about the ice cream, the boys lied by saying that y/n was feeling a little homesick. The fans hoped that the ice cream will cheer her up.

The boys decided to split paying for everything. Thomas came back with a small decorative bag. They checked out, then went to Olive Garden for lunch.

"I wonder how the girls are doing." Will asked, looking up from his menu.

They all agreed and wondered as well.

Y/n's POV
After lunch, Kat drove to an outlet mall.

"Y/n, we also forgot to mention that you're not paying for anything." Nathalie said.

That didn't sound good because you didn't want them to spend their money on you and you have your own money. You all went into Bath & Body Works, which is always nice. You got Pink Chiffon body wash and Snowy Morning perfume.

After you guys got what you all wanted, Kaya paid, then you guys went to LOFT. You're not much of a shopper, but it was fun with them.

You looked around in the store and couldn't find anything. Finally, your eyes landed on a jean jacket. The one that you have now is getting small on you. You found your size and took it off the rack. You met with the girls at the checkout. This time, Rosa paid.

After walking out the door, Nathalie spotted a Sunglass Hut. You all went over there and went inside. You looked at all of the options and thought maybe it's time for a new pair. You picked out Ray Bans Aviators. Right as you were trying them on, Kat came up behind you.

"They look good on you. We should get them for you." she said.

"I have been meaning to find new sunglasses." you admitted.

Nathalie paid for both pairs of sunglasses. You guys walked out the door and looked for another store.

"You guys, you shouldn't do all of this for me." you said.

The four of them stopped walking.

"No, it's your day. Let us treat you." Kaya said.

"After what happened yesterday, the least we can do is cheer you up with a girls day." Kat said.

You realized what they were doing; they want to help cheer you up and get your mind off of yesterday.

"Okay, I see what this is all about. I appreciate y'all looking out for me. And, truth be told, it's working." you said.

They smiled and pulled you into a hug.

"Come on, this girls day isn't over yet." Rosa said.

You guys walked past a few more stores and found a jewelry store. You guys looked at all the jewelry, no one was looking for anything particular. Then, something caught your eye.

There were rings that had the infinity symbol and had 'Best Friends' engraved on the inside. Luckily, there were five rings. One gold, one silver, one bronze, one rose gold, and one periwinkle-silver.

They look perfect!

"Hey guys. Look at these rings." you said.

The girls came over and saw the rings. They were in awe.

"Oh my gosh! They look perfect for us." Kat exclaimed.

"I know. Well?" you said.

"Can I help you ladies?" a worker asked.

"Yes. We would like those five best friends rings." Nathalie said.

The worker unlocked the cabinet and took the ring case out.

You got silver, Kat got periwinkle-silver, Rosa got bronze, Kaya got gold, and Nathalie got rose gold. The total was $25.

After that, you all went to Kat's car.