Day one, greenie. Rise and Shine

You were startled awake by your alarm going off. You groaned as you turned it off, thinking how could you forget to turn it off. You put your phone back on the nightstand and turned over in your bed. You snuggled up with the warm comforter and your stuffed animal.

Then, you heard your door slightly opening. You ignored it and concentrated on going back to sleep. Then, Dylan and Will came in and jumped on your bed. Will came close to your face.

"Day one, greenie. Rise and shine." he said, sounding like Gally.

You were annoyed, so you grabbed your pillow and hit them with it.

You looked at the door and saw Dexter taking video and Ki Hong laughing his head off.

"Man, you are not much of a morning person, are you?" Dylan asked.

"I'm a teenager and it's summer, so I've become allergic to mornings. Now, let me sleep." you said as you got back under the covers.

"Okay, but, breakfast will be ready in twenty minutes." Dexter said.

You shot up from your bed. "Breakfast?" you questioned.

You didn't realize how hungry you were.

You gave up the time to sleep to do your morning routine. You washed your face, brushed your teeth and brushed your hair, then put it up in a ponytail. You changed out of your pajama shorts and put on long, fuzzy pants.

You took your phone off of the charger and came out of your room. The smell of pancakes said 'good morning' as you walked into the kitchen.

You sat at the island with Rosa, Kat, and Nathalie, who were reading their scripts. Dexter and Will were making breakfast. Ki Hong, Alexander, and Jacob were watching TV.

But Dylan, Kaya, and Thomas were nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Dylan, Kaya and Thomas?" you asked.

"They're on the porch." Rosa answered.

You got up from the stool and went onto the porch. Dylan was on his phone, FaceTiming someone. Kaya was having a morning cigarette. Thomas was drinking a cup of coffee.

"Good morning." you said to all of them.

"Morning. Have a seat." Kaya said, mentioning to a rocking chair in between her and Thomas.

You sat down and looked at the beautiful Friday morning sky.

"I heard that you got a nice wake up call." Thomas said, sipping his coffee.

"Yeah. Very pleasant." you said with sarcasm.

"Who's Dylan talking to?" you asked Kaya.

"Blake. He played Chuck in the first movie." she answered.

Your face lit up, then you got up and went over to Dylan.

"I got someone who wants to talk to you." Dylan said into his phone, then moved his phone so you were in the frame.

"Blake, this is y/n. She's playing Kelsey in the Scorch Trials." Dylan said.

"Hey. I heard that you're a big Maze Runner fan, so you already know who I am." Blake said.

"Yeah. Hi. Wow, I can't believe that I'm talking to Chuck." you said.

Dexter opened the door to the porch.

"Breakfast is ready." he said.

Dylan ended the call and all four of you went inside. You got three pancakes, bacon, some apple slices, and a cup of water. You sat back at your stool at the island as everyone grabbed a seat for breakfast.

You turned your phone off of airplane mode and your phone blew up with Instagram notifications. So many likes, requests, comments, and tags. It turns out that was from everything that Dexter took from yesterday. From the script reading, to the pool, to the dance club.