Dancing the Night Away

Ever since you and Dexter sang 'A Million Dreams,' more people were coming to the karaoke stage to sing. You guys got more rounds of drinks, but were careful about consumption.

"I wonder when they're gonna play the Wobble." Dylan said.

Everyone agreed, except for Ki Hong because he's not a big dancer.

"It's not fun without dancing the Wobble. At Homecoming, prom, and beach concerts, we always dances to it." you said.

"Maybe we should request it?" Kaya suggested.

As if the DJ was reading your minds or if it was just a coincidence, the Wobble song started to play.

Everyone except for Ki Hong got up and went to the dance floor. You were in between Dylan and Dexter. Dexter took out his phone to take video of everyone dancing.

You all returned to the booth after dancing. You were out of breath and your legs were cramping. It happens every time after you dance the Wobble.

Another coincidence occurred. 'Rewrite The Stars' started playing. You grabbed Thomas's hand and dragged him onto the dance floor. Just like dancing to 'Closer,' you didn't want this moment to end. You felt like you were Zendaya and Thomas was Zac Efron. Maybe someday, you guys could rewrite the stars.

You both returned to the booth. You started to yawn and your eyes were getting heavy. You drank more of your soda to keep you awake, but it wasn't helping. You checked the time on your phone, it was 9:50pm.

Rosa noticed your tiredness.

"Hey guys. Are any of you ready to go? I'm getting tired." she asked.

Everyone agreed and decided that it was time to go home.

Or was it?

The DJ put on 'Can't Stop The Feeling' by Justin Timberlake.

You guys gave in and danced to one last song for the night.

After that, you guys paid for your drinks and made your way to the door. A girl came through the door. You recognized who it was. Isabella! She saw Thomas, then you near him. She didn't say anything and walked into the club.

You guys made it the cars. You all decided to switch it up; boys and girls in both cars. You, Dylan, Rosa, Thomas, and Will got in Dexter's car. Jacob, Ki Hong, Alexander, Kaya, and Nathalie got in Kat's car.

Rosa and Will were in the very back. You and Thomas were in the mid-seats. Dylan got shotgun and Dexter was driving. You couldn't keep your eyes open any longer and you fell asleep.

You felt the car come to a stop and the lights came on. You didn't want to wake up. Then, you felt your seatbelt unbuckle and arms wrap around you. You could hear voices.

"Shh. She fell asleep on the way back." a British voice said.

It was Thomas and he was holding you bridal style.

You felt yourself being laid on a soft surface. Thomas had carried you inside and laid you on your bed. Your head was on the pillow and you were covered up with the blanket. You were sleeping so peacefully.

You woke up in the middle of the night. You picked up your phone. The bright light hurt your eyes because you were still half-asleep. It was 1:45am. You felt your clothes; you were still in your jean jacket and romper. You got up and changed into your pajamas. Now that you're comfortable, you got back in bed. You slept peacefully throughout the rest of the night.