The Dance Club

The four of you were laughing so loud on the couch. Everyone was done taking showers and came into the living room.

"What are you guys laughing at?" Rosa asked as she came down the stairs.

"Impractical Jokers." Alexander said.

Then, another episode came on. Just by watching the intro, you figured out that it was the episode where the Jokers travel to New Orleans.

Most of you weren't paying too much attention to the TV because everyone was exchanging phone numbers and social media names. You made new contacts for everyone. You put their character name in parentheses beside their real name, and a picture of their character as the profile picture.

Everyone sat on the couch and watched the episode. When a commercial came on, you all ate the rest of the Chick-Fil-A nuggets for dinner. You guys sat at the table and at the island in the kitchen. Dylan started a conversation.

"Y/n, I have a question." Dylan asked.

"Ask away." you said.

"Earlier today, you said that this is your first lead role, why is that?" he asked.

You froze. You thought for a second, then came up with something to say.

"One word...favoritism." you said. After saying that word, they all groaned.

"Really? That's awful." Dexter said.

"I know! But it happens every time. It's very irritating." you said.

They all agreed with you.

"But, this is my time to shine and this will show all of the people back home who they passed up on." you said with confidence.

"That's a good way to look at it." Jacob said.

"Have a lot of people passed up on you in the past?" Nathalie asked.

"Yes. Too many times. Not just acting, but other activities. Writing scripts, show choir, and dance team. I need a chance, but no one gives it to me." you explained.

"Like you said earlier, this is your time." Thomas said.

That made you blush a little.

After that, everyone went back to eating. Then, the sun was starting to set. The rental house had a perfect view of the sunset.

"Are we gonna do anything tonight?" Kaya asked.

"There's a dance club outside of the neighborhood. Do you guys wanna go?" Dexter suggested.

Everyone agreed and went to get ready.

You changed into a purple romper, your jean jacket, brown sandals, and put a gold headband in your hair. You came out into the living room and waited for everyone else. They met back in the living room and looked ready to dance.

You all went outside to the cars. The girls got in Kat's white Mercedes Benz, and the boys got in Dexter's black Chevrolet Tahoe. They both pulled out and Kat followed Dexter. You guys made it to the dance club within ten minutes. Everyone got out of the cars and went inside.

There wasn't a lot of people, which was good. You guys sat in the booth in the corner. A waitress came up to the table.

"Hey. How are you guys this evening?" she asked.

Everyone said good in unison.

"Can I get you guys some drinks?" she asked.

Everyone got alcoholic drinks except for you, Dexter, and Kat. The three of you got soda, reason being they have to drive home and you're underage. How responsible.

Soon after you all got drinks, more people started coming in. The DJ put on the next song. It was the Cha Cha Slide. Everyone looked at each other, got up from the booth, and was on the dance floor.