Getting to know Each Other

They all followed Wes into a big room. Dylan, Thomas, Ki Hong, Dexter, Kaya, Will, Alexander, and Patricia were sitting at a big round table.

"Hey guys. Meet your new cast members." Wes said out loud.

They all got up from their seats and walked over to them. Kaya ran and pulled the new girls into a tight group hug.

"We are going to be best friends." she said.

"They need to breathe, Kaya." Dexter said, pulling her off of you guys.

The four of you got oxygen back in your systems. The rest of the boys came up to you guys, introduced themselves, and shook hands or gave a hug. Thomas came up to you and gave you a hug.

"Nice to see you again." he said.

"You have no idea." you said.

Everyone was introduced to each other and all of you sat down at the big round table. By each chair, there was a binder that said 'Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials' and a character name as the cover.

You found the binder that had 'Kelsey' and sat down in the chair. You sat in between Thomas and Rosa. Wes took a picture of everyone holding up their scripts.

"Are you all ready to read the script?" Wes asked.

Everyone said yes in unison.

"Before we do, let's go around the table and have everyone introduce themselves. Say your name, your character name, and something about yourself." Wes said.

"My name is Will, I play Gally, and, apparently, he comes back in the next movie." Will said.

"My name is Dexter, I play Frypan, and I like to dance." Dexter said.

"My name is Ki Hong, I play Minho, and I can't wait to do more running in the Scorch." Ki Hong said.

"My name is Kaya, I play Teresa, and I love Twinkie's." Kaya said.

Everyone laughed.

"My name is Dylan, I play Thomas, and I love the Mets." Dylan said, pointing to his hat.

"My name is Alexander, I play Winston, and he's gonna die in this movie." Alex said.

Everyone awed.

"My name is Thomas, I play Newt, and I'm excited to be working with our new cast members." Thomas said.

"My name is y/n, I play Kelsey, and this is my first movie and my first lead role." you said.

"My name is Rosa, I play Brenda, and I can't wait to use a gun." Rosa said.

Everyone's eyes widen.

"My name is Giancarlo, I play Jorge, and I can't wait to use Spanish for my character." Giancarlo said.

"My name is Jacob, I play Aris, and I can't wait to crawl through the vents with Dylan." Jacob said.

"My name is Katherine; I also go by Kat, I play Sonya, and this is my first role since Shadow Hunters." Kat said.

"My name is Nathalie, I play Harriet, and I was on Game of Thrones." Nathalie said.

Thomas and Aidan's eyes widened.

"My name is Barry, I play Vince, and my daughter read the series and she can't believe that I'm in it." Barry said.

"My name is Lili, I play Mary, and this is my first role in a movie as well." Lili said.

"My name is Aidan, I play Janson, and I was on Game of Thrones too." Aidan said towards Nathalie.

"My name is Patricia, I play Dr. Ava Paige, and I'm glad that I have an associate." Patricia said, patting Aidan's arm.

"Well, now that we've gotten to know each other. Let's read this script." Wes said.

Everyone opened the binders and started to read.