Dylan's Birthday

You recovered really quickly after receiving the right medicine. To be on the safe side, Thomas stayed with you. It took about two weeks for Ki Hong to recover after the surgery. His doctor said that he can go back on set and finish filming, but he can't do too much movement. Luckily, all his character does for the rest of the movie is be on his knees, stand up, walk a little bit and WICKED guards drag him to the berg.

The rest of the scenes were fun because that's when WICKED invades the Right Arm. The crew does an amazing job working the mechanisms to create explosions, fire, and the berg. You couldn't wait to see how this all looks on the big screen. It still has been really cold at night.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's now August 26th, which is Dylan's birthday! Wes gave you guys the day off to celebrate. Also, you guys only have two more scenes to film.

It's so hard to believe that this is almost over. Also, senior year is just around the corner.

You guys met at the buffet for breakfast. After everyone was done eating, Kaya covered up Dylan's eyes with her hands. Wes brought out a small, circular, chocolate cake and put it in front of him. He put three candles in the cake and lit them up. Dexter had his phone out to take video. You all got around Dylan and the cake.

Kaya moved her hands away from Dylan's eyes. He sees the cake in front of him and smiles.

"Awe. Thanks guys." Dylan said.

You all sing happy birthday and Dylan blew out the candles. Wes cut the cake and distributed pieces, even though you all just finished eating breakfast.

"So, what do you want to do for your birthday?" Dexter asked.

Dylan took a second to think.

"Um, I'm not sure." he answered.

You took your phone out and looked up fun activities that are near the hotel. There was one activity that stuck out to you.

"Hey. There's a Go-Kart place not that far from here." you said, turning your phone around to show everyone pictures.

Dylan looked convinced and decided that's how he's gonna spend his birthday.

You guys went to your rooms to get anything. You got your sunglasses and put your hair up in a ponytail. Everyone met in the lobby and walked out of the hotel. You guys only walked four blocks until you reached the Go-Kart place. A worker stamped your hands and let you all go onto the tracks.

There were multiple racing tracks and karts that looked like they just came out of the Mario Kart video game. You all went to a track with a shorter line. It was moving fast and soon enough, it was your group's turn to race. You each got in a go-kart and buckled yourselves in. There were many karts in various colors. You got in a purple kart. You noticed that Thomas got in a red kart and Dexter got in a green kart. That reminded you of them playing as Mario and Yoshi on the Wii.

Kart workers came around to start the karts' engines. When the light turned green, everyone stepped on the gas petal and went off onto the track. You were trying to pass Wes and Kat, but Ki Hong bumped into you, which made you hit them both.

'This is not actually Mario Kart.' you thought.

You guys spent all day at the Go-Kart track.

"Thanks guys. Today was fun." Dylan said.