The Plan

After Isabella ended the FaceTime, Thomas slams his phone on the coffee table. He ran his hands through his hair because of stress and hurt. Isabella wants him back so bad that she kidnapped their new friend and holding her against her will until she gets what she wants.

It was trap and y/n was the bait.

Thomas exhaled, then got up from the couch.

"Well, are we gonna do this or what?" he asked everyone.

"Thomas, you're not gonna do that, are you?" Ki Hong asked.

"What choice do I have? It's either me or...she'll hurt y/n." Thomas said.

Rosa stepped in. "Wait! Isabella wants you, so let's give her you." she said.

"Yeah, that's actually what I'm gonna do." Thomas said.

Rosa let out a heavy exhale. "We're not really gonna give her you." she said.

"But if I don't, then she'll hurt y/n." Thomas protested.

"Relax. Sit down and I'll tell you all what I'm thinking." Rosa said.

They both sat down and Rosa began telling everyone her plan. They all listened carefully. They were gonna send Thomas's stunt double in the sack to Isabella. Hopefully, she won't pay too much attention to detail. But just in case, his stunt double has a pair of Nikes, has a leather jacket, and can do a British accent.

After thirty minutes of talking and planning, Thomas's stunt double got there and agreed to do it. They tried to make him look like Thomas as much as possible. Isabella texted Thomas the address of where she was holding y/n.

Dexter said that he will drive there and Dylan and Ki Hong agreed to tag along. Dexter will drive to the far side of the warehouse and Dylan and Ki Hong will drop off "Thomas" at the front entrance. Then, they'll run back to the car as fast as possible. If Isabella falls for it and leaves, they'll wait five minutes and go in to help get y/n out.

Dylan, Ki Hong, Dexter, and "Thomas" went out to Dexter's car. Dylan put the address in the GPS. They have fifteen minutes before that hour is up, so they had to hurry. Everyone else at the house was really worried about y/n, especially Thomas. He kept on staring at her courage bracelet, hoping that the plan will work.

                                  Y/n's POV
You were still in the chair. You didn't make any movements because you don't know what Isabella and her henchmen are capable of doing. You were scared because this could be your last hour on this Earth.

To make "good" use of the time, Isabella tormented you by saying hurtful things, while either stroking your face or running her hand down your braid.

You kept thinking of Thomas's words that he said to you in that split second, "Don't give up. We'll get you out. Stay strong." The more you thought about it, the more you missed them.

You started to cry. Isabella kneeled down in front of you.

"Awe. Why are you crying, sweetheart?" she asked, sounding all caring.

She pulled half of the tape off of your mouth, but it was still on your face.

"I wanna go home. Please, I wanna go home." you sobbed.

Isabella sighed, then slapped you across the face. Her rings left scratches on your cheek. She put the tape back over your mouth.

"I wouldn't count on that. Their hour is almost up. They only have five minutes left." Isabella said.

Then...there was a thud outside.