Meeting Kaya

You changed out of the sweats, and put on your dress and jean jacket. You gave the sweats and blindfold to Katie for her callback scenes.

"Good luck." you told her.

"You did great. And, good luck at your other audition." Katie said.

"Thank you." you said.

Jim, Jonathan, and Lisa thanked you for auditioning and doing the callbacks. You thanked them as well and left the room.

You found a bathroom and brushed your hair in the mirror. It was still messed up from the blindfold, so you had to put it up in some way. You tried to put your hair up in a ponytail and a bun, but it wouldn't stay up.

Then, the door opens and you hear a voice with an accent echo off of the walls. It sounded very familiar and she walked in.

It was Kaya Scodelario, who plays Teresa in the Maze Runner!

"Hello." she said.

"Oh my gosh! You're Kaya! Hi." you said with excitement.

"Yes I am. Well, since that you know my name, what's yours?" she asked.

"I'm y/n." you said.

"It's nice to meet you." Kaya said, offering her hand for you to shake.

"I'm a hugger, so..." you said, holding your arms out.

Just then, you and Kaya hug.

"This can't be happening. Yet it is." you thought.

You broke from the hug and went to your 31 bag. You pulled out your Maze Runner book and a pen.

"Can you autograph my Maze Runner book?" you asked, offering your book and pen.

"Of course." she said, signing the inside of the cover.

"Thank you so much." you said, putting the book away.

"Um, are you good with hair? I'm trying to put my hair up, but it won't stay." you said.

"Yeah, sure. How about a braid?" Kaya asked.

"Yes. I'd like that." you said.

You brushed your hair and Kaya started to braid it off to the side. You handed her a hair tie and she tied it off. You looked in the mirror and saw your hair in a perfect side braid. After that, Kaya touched up her makeup and you both left the bathroom.

You both walked together, while telling her about your Believe Me audition and callback. She looked interested to know about it. You stopped at a vending machine to get a bottle of water. Kaya looked at the time on her phone and said that she had somewhere else to be. She gave you a hug goodbye and went off. The vending machine gave you a bottle of water and you poured it into your water bottle.

You walked up to Dawn's desk and asked about the Scorch Trials auditions. She looked on her computer and said that the auditions are being held on studio room A5.

'What a coincidence.' you thought.

You thanked her and walked to that room.