Girls Day Out

They all pushed you into your room.

'What are they planning?' you thought. while getting ready.

You brushed your teeth and washed your face. You took down your low ponytail and put a gold headband in. You changed out of your pajamas and put on khaki shorts, a royal blue shirt, and Sperry flip flops. You grabbed your phone and sunglasses.

The girls were still on the couch, waiting for you.

"Alright, let's get this girls day started." Kat said.

You all went downstairs and got in Kat's car. She got in the driver's seat, you got shotgun, and Kaya, Rosa, and Nathalie were in the back. Kat started her car and pressed a button beside the radio. That button made the top go down. The girls let you choose the radio station. You typed in your favorite radio station on the touch screen and music started playing.

All of you put on your sunglasses and Kat backed her car out of the driveway. The wind was blowing in the car, which provided the AC. Kat stopped at a red light.

"Man, it's already noon. Are you guys getting hungry?" Kat asked.

The rest of you said yes, but you were extra hungry from no dinner the night before or breakfast that morning.

"Y/n, you can choose where we eat. It's your day." Rosa said.

You thought for a second, then spotted a restaurant a short distance away from the stoplight.

It was McDonald's!

"There's a McDonald's up the road. How about that for lunch?" you said.

They all agreed and the light turned green. Kat drove through the intersection and put on her right turn signal to pull into the McDonald's. You all got out of the car and went inside. You guys were greeted by the delicious smell of McDonald's food. There was a line, but it was moving fast. Soon enough, you guys were at the front of line. You all ordered food and Kat paid for it all. There was a tiny argument about paying, but you put an end to it.

You all got drinks and your order number was called. Rosa got a booth and Kaya came back with lunch. You quickly opened your food and started to devour it. The grumbling in your stomach was finally dealt with.

"I gotta tell you guys something." Kaya said.

"What is it?" Nathalie asked, talking a sip from her drink.

"After I auditioned for the Maze Runner, I felt like I did awful job, so I got McDonald's afterwards to make myself feel better." Kaya said.

The rest of you laughed, but no too much so you guys wouldn't choke on food or soda.

You felt a smile and laughter coming on your face.

"Hey! Is that a smile?" Rosa asked you.

That made your smile grow even bigger. You all continued eating and telling random stories. While that was going on, you couldn't help but wonder what the boys were doing right now.

The boys' POV
The boys got in Dexter's car and they went to Walmart to get everything for the cheer up party for y/n. Alexander got a cart and they went into the freezer section. Thomas went off on his own to get something. They didn't think twice about how cold that section is and they're wearing summertime clothes. Dylan found the Neapolitan ice cream and got two buckets. Will and Dexter found chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and sprinkles. They finally got out of the freezer section and went to get food for dinner that night.