You have Arrived

You were watching the video where the TMR cast play the Telephone game, when you heard the pilot come on the intercom.

"We will arriving in California in about twenty minutes, so please turn off all electronics and put your seats back to its original position." he said.

You put your laptop in your backpack, and put your phone and headphones in your pocket. For the remainder of your flight, you looked out of the window. The plane landed and changed direction to get to the terminal. Passengers started to stand up and gathered their belongings. You got your backpack out from under your seat and walked off the plane.

When you walked into the airport, you took a deep breath to take it all in. You got your luggage from baggage claim and went outside to get a cab to go to the hotel that Vanessa and Darren booked for you. When you got there, you texted your family that you made it there safely.

You unpacked a little bit, then put on a bathing suit and went to the hotel's pool. You were at the pool for about two hours, then went back to your room to take a shower. You ordered room service and watched the Maze Runner in your DVD player. When it came to the part where Teresa hits Gally in the head with a rock, your phone started ringing. It was Kendra and Gwen FaceTiming you. You paused the movie and answered them. The three of you talked for about forty five minutes.

After talking to them, you finished eating and watching the movie. For the rest of the night, you practiced your monologue for your Believe Me audition the next morning. Around 9:30pm, you called your parents to say good night. You set an alarm for tomorrow morning and went to bed. It was hard to fall asleep because of excitement and a little bit of nerves.

Soon enough, it was already morning.