Who's The Best?

You didn't know how to respond. You were just blown away by seeing them go through the trouble just for you.

"Oh my gosh. Thank you." you said.

"You should really be thanking Dexter. He's the one that thought of the whole thing." Jacob said.

You walked over to Dexter and gave him a big hug.

"Y/n...I...need...to breathe." he gasped.

"Oh right, sorry." you said, then broke from the hug.

Dexter got air back in his system.

Thomas came from behind the counter and came in front of you.

"I have something for you." he said, guiding you to the couch again.

You sit down and Thomas went upstairs. Everyone else sat on the couch with you. The girls sit next to you and the boys sit on the other side. Thomas comes back downstairs with two bags. One is a small decorative bag and the other is from Michael's.

Thomas sits on the coffee table and hands you the bags. You open the Michael's bag first. There was two sets of Dual Brush markers; the bright and pastel palettes, an advanced coloring book that's full of inspirational quotes and pictures, and a blank canvas that says: Believe In Yourself, but the "be" and "you" are in bold. The words were written in calligraphy, and the canvas also had stars, clouds, and star constellations around the quote.

You love coloring and the advanced coloring books! You were in awe.

"This is perfect! I love them." you said.

"That's not all." Thomas said, grabbing the small decorative bag.

You took it from him and took the tissue paper out. There was a small box in the bag. You took it out and looked at him. You opened it and were in awe again.

It was a necklace. The chain was purple and it had two charms on it. One was a star and the other was a pendant with your first initial.

"It's beautiful. Thanks Thomas." you said.

You got up and gave him a hug

You got up and gave him a hug. You pulled away and wiped a tear that was falling from your eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Kaya asked.

"Sorry. It's just...no one has ever done something like this for me before. You guys are the best." you said.

"No y/n, you're the best. We're just glad to see that you're okay." Thomas said.

"That's it. You're all getting hugs." you said, opening your arms.

You got up and gave everyone hugs.

"I'm sorry to interrupt this moment, but I think we should get this party started." Ki Hong said.

Everyone laughed and went their own way. Some of you went to your rooms, while some went into the kitchen. You put your new things away and got in the shower. You wanted to get the massage oil off and to help wake you up.

You felt refreshed, everything feels better after a good shower. You dried your hair and put it into a ponytail. You put on a light blue Under Armor shirt and fuzzy polka-dot pants.

You opened your bedroom door to see Alexander and Jacob continuing their race on Mario Kart. Alexander was dressed in a green T-shirt with Luigi on it and plaid pajama pants. Jacob was wearing a Pikachu onesie.

You hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Oh no you don't!" Dylan says, running past you and grabbing a controller.

"Y/n! Can you play for me? I gotta help cook dinner." Dexter asked, closing a cabinet.

You grabbed the last controller and started to race as Yoshi.