Road to Recovery

You groaned as you wrap your arms around your stomach. Thomas hung up and rushed to your aid.

"Love, what's wrong?" he asked in concern.

"My stomach hurts." you said in agony.

"Did you think you know what happened?" Thomas asked.

You shook your head no. He feels your forehead.

"You're burning up. I'll get you a cold compress." Thomas said.

Then, he went into the bathroom.

Thomas came back with a wet washcloth. He put it on your face to reduce your body heat. He moved it around your forehead and cheeks. You were staring into his eyes the whole time.

"Thanks for taking care of me." you said, still sounding weak.

"No problem." Thomas said, putting his hand on your cheek.

"I'll stay with you if anything happens." he added.

There was a knock at the door. Thomas opened it to see Kaya, Kat, and Dexter on the other side of the door. He let them in and they came around to the bed.

"Hey girl. How are you feeling?" Kat asked.

"I have a fever and my stomach hurts." you weakly said.

"Dylan said that he, Ki Hong, and Nathalie are having the same symptoms, but they don't know the cause." Thomas explained.

"Well, we just wanted to come by to see how you were. Hope you feel better." Dexter said.

The three of them left, and you and Thomas were left alone.

Thomas went to his room to put on pajamas and he came back to your room. He helped you to the bathroom. After you were done in the bathroom, you put on your pajamas and he helped you to the bed. He covered you up with the comforter and got in on the other side.

Normally, you would totally be against this, but there's nowhere else for another person to sleep. Thomas turned out the lights and noticed that you had already fallen asleep. He planted a kiss on your forehead, which was still a little warm.

You woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. When you laid back down in the bed, you got a weird feeling in your stomach. Then, you had the urge to throw up. You ran out of bed and went back to the bathroom. After that, you looked at your sick self in the mirror. You went back to bed, seeing that Thomas had woken up.

"Love, what happened?" he asked.

"I got sick." you said, getting back in bed.

"Okay, we'll go to the doctor tomorrow." he said, placing his hand on your shoulder.

You both went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Morning came. You didn't want to get up. You still didn't feel good, but it's not as bad as yesterday. Thomas helped you get up.

"How are you feeling, love?" he asked.

"I still feel weak and my stomach hurts a little." you said.

Thomas took your temperature again. It was still a little high.

"Ki Hong is coming to the doctor too." he said, wrapping his arms around you.

The others took the two of you to the hospital. The doctors have concluded that you just have a small stomach virus, but Ki Hong has an appendicitis and has to have an emergency appendectomy. All of you were worried for him. You all waited for the surgery to be done. You listened to the song, 'Overcomer' by Mandisa. Ki Hong is strong, like Minho. You know he'll overcome.

The surgery went fine, but the doctors said it'll take about a week or two from him to recover.