3. Revenge??

Tuttuttu.. Tuttuttu.. Tuttuttu..

I woke up to sound of alarm.
My hands searched for my mobile underpillow and i turn off it.

I went to open the curtains of window to welcome the sunrays..

I turn to see his calm sleeping face. Before marriage the first thing i used to see is god but after marriage its my husband. For every wife husband is first god. I sat on couch to see his face.

He is sleeping like a small baby with pleasantness. I love watching his face.  But if he is awake i dont have guts to look. So i only watch when iam sure that he doesnt know.

Few Hair follicles over his head make his face look more hand some.

Did i mention his hair is soft and thick. I love his hair too.

His eyebrows thick as forest.

His sharp nose..

Sharp chin with light stubbles of beard.

Perfect lips.  I dont know when they will touch mine.. I always want to know how  soft they would feel when they touch mine.

*****

"Swetha!  Dont get tensed.. He is ur husband. Wife must fullfill husband needs. Its a normal thing between couples. Till now u havent been touched by any male. But now when he touches you dont be apprehensive. Sexual intimation is purest form of love that happens between husband and wife. It improves faith and love. So dont go against his wishes" ammi said trying to decrease my anxiety. I blushed deeper.

Today is the first night we are going to sleep in one room. May be he is waiting for this privacy to talk to me. If iam a fair skinned girl my cheeks might have been tomato red.

"Oyyy oyy sweth! Store ur shyness for ur husband. U know lots of guys like shyness of girls. But some like wild girls. I dont know how rakesh will be. U have to describe it fully tomorrow" avi teased.

"Shut uppp avi.." I blushed and slapped avi's shoulder, covered my face with palms.

"U know. Those cool calm guys are too wild in bed. So be prepared" avi winked

"Ahhh! Please avi! Stop it" this time closed my ears blushing.

"Hahaha.. K.. U are ready for war.. There rakesh might be waiting enthusiastically. Lets go " all lady gang giggled.

They sent me inside my bedroom now our bed room and locked it outside.

I stood at door with glass of milk in my hand. My nervousness is at peaks.

He is sitting on the bed. Upon watching me he stood.

I went near him to give milk. When he didnt take it. I looked at him.

He had serious look. Not the one with love.

"Hmm.. Ammi said. We have to share this milk. " i said with hesitation.

Fear replaced my nervousness.

He frowned and said

"I dont like you.. I married you just because of force from parents. Nothing else. Dont get high hopes. Because i wont even touch you. "

My heart crushed to 1000 times

"Appa said u wanted this marriage despite ur parents unwilling " i asked unable to believe what he said.

"My parents forced me to marry, so i wanted to marry someone who they dont like. So its u." he stated casually.

"Am i part of revenge?? "