40. Rakesh Special!!!

Helloo..

Surprise..

special.. Nothing.. Just wanted to give an update to my busy busy but lovely readers..

Dedication  goes to

pihhhuu

SriNiteesha

NivethithaNandagopal

TheLeo_M

filmyo2525

Lets get back to our special update of rakesh..

Rakesh pov.

I never thought my stupidity can make a girl suffer this much.

May be what vikram said is true.. I can never be able to make people who love me happy.

That day when i said we will start freshly.. Her doubtful expression made me want to kill myself.. I thought its difficult to explain my feelings.. But with her its very difficult..

When she accepted and hugged me.. That moment it felt like my home is in her embrace.. The peace i lost till now.. I felt like i regained it. When she kissed me on my cheek and ran to wash room.. I was on cloud nine.. It felt like every obstacle between us was over and we can live happily peacefully and enjoy the moments lovingly.

But that mallika aunty, she ruined everything.. When she said my swetha had an affair i was beyond shocked. How can she say nonsense about my wife. My anger was at peaks.. I literally controlled myself not hurt her physically.. I really wanted to slap that mouth of shit.

When she left, mom.. I dont know what she is thinking.. But iam quite sure she is in deep thoughts believing her words.. She is always like that since my childhood.. Always believing all the shit others say.. She wont listen to her dear one's at that moment. Later she regrets her attitude.

I dont want my mom to hurt my wife at that moment so i took her from there to bangalore.

Swetha.. She was broken and fell down crying.. Why cant she say it loud that there is no such thing.. Why cant she yell at her and make that mallika aunty's stupid mouth to shut.? why does she have to cry like that, like she had done a big mistake. Her silence made the situation more worst.. I thought everything is fine.. My family is completely happy.. But it didnt last not even for one day..

Through out journey swetha is silent.. She kept on crying. She looks like she want to say something.. I didnt want to talk with her at public place because she might burst out crying loudly.. I dont want to create a show infront of other. So i kept calm through out journey. Thinking how to make her calm.

After coming home, she stood in the hall like a culprit.

I gave water to her to drink, so that her worry might decrease a little bit. Then i asked her what is bothering her.

Her question made me chuckle. I said that i dont want to believe all that stupid rumours.

But i was beyond shocked when she said she loved a guy.

*****

"Ask what ever is in your mind" i told her with gentleness.

"Dont.. Dont you ask me anything?" her words stutter and fear is visible in her eyes.