26. Resemblance!?

Hehehe... 🤪🤪🤪

Surprise 😝😝😝 for my lovely readers❤️❤️❤️

This specially for those.. Ofcourse all.. Because all are waiting for the story to move..

Always past past past.. Right.. Boring past.. But if we know the faults in past then we can correct the present which is basement for future..

So lets go back to our story..

Ohh!! Before that.. One thing i forgot to tell you..

Sometimes miracles do happen right... Such thing happened.. I passed in exam.. Dont ask which exam.. And no percentage too..

Its really a miracle that i passed because.. I really wanted to fail so i didnt read for the exam.. I just wrote i recolleted..

Yess  what you heard is correct.. I wanted to fail.. Its just im a bit crazy and stubborn.. But god is too stubborn.. Thats why he made me pass the exam..

During that preparation time only i started writing this story😅😅😅

You might give suggestion that i might have given empty paper to examiner to fail in the exam or write some story in the exam.. But u know.. I dont want to insult my profession by writing irrelevant things in exam paper..

Anyways.. What i want to say is... Sometimes miracles do happen.. You need to believe that.. 😜😜😜

Hmm.. Okay.. Now story time..

Rakesh pov..

"Hello Rakesh.. Sorry.. Iam late.." one of my team mate said.

"Hello Arbind.. Its okay.." i smiled..

"You know.. My wife.. She is not allowing me to go.. Giving lot of instructions blah blah blah.. " he said rolling his eyes..

"She might be worried about you.. " i said thinking swetha..

"She?? Haha.. Yess.. She is worried that iam not taking her along with me.. For her to leave me, I made a promise that i will take her to paris next year.. Then only she left me.. "

"How come you came so early..?? Didnt your wife argue with you? " he asked.

"She never disagree with me.." i said..

"Waah.. Your wife is really a rare one" he said..

"yess.. She is simple, mature and perfect.. " i said feeling proud.

"So what did she say? When u said about your sudden project.. " he asked with enthusiasm.

I smiled remembering her words.. Her longing look when iam leaving her home..

After that goa incident.. I tried all my effort to say sorry to her. But she didnt gave reply to me.. May be she started hating me.. I only wanted that but feeling her hatred is really unbearable..

I made myself so busy in such a way that our interaction at home was very limited..
1 month was over just like that.. I made this decision of going with project work.. This is also a part to avoid swetha.. She tried to talk with me after few days like nothing happened.. But i cant forget her words.. I became a beast.. Iam not hating her.. I just hate myself..

But the look in her eyes when she asked me to call her atleast once in a week.. I couldnt help but nod my head..

"Rakesh..." I came out of thought when arbind patted by shoulder..