67. Confession!

Helloo dear busy busy yet lovely readers..

Happy srirama navami.. 😊😊😊

Before moving ahead in to the chapter..

Caution: dont kill me after knowing the secret admirer.. If u are ready.. go ahead..

Rakesh pov.

"Then who did that??" i asked him. There is this pain that i misunderstood her. If its not him who?

Sriram just shrugged his shoulders.

"I did that.. "

I looked at the source of voice and shocked looking at the person holding the letter and greeting card.

"priya!!" i was in shock.

"Sorry rakesh.."priya uttered and looked at the letter and looked at me.

" Why priya?" i dont understand why she did that..

"I did that to know whether she loves you or not and to make you both posessive over each other.. Because u know at that time u already are in love with swetha yet u never opened up.. So by being posessive may be u might express ur love for her." priya said holding the letter and greeting card in her hands tightly. .

" seriously priya.. " vikranth asked looking at priya unbelievably.

" sorry rakesh.. When i and vicky went to a jewellery shop, i picked a bangle then vicky said that its the same the bangle swetha liked too. I wanted to gift her that as vicky made a stupid statement on her. Then i got this idea. Then i forgot about that.. It never came in to my mind for me to mention about this. " she said looking down embarrassed.

" So you misunderstood just because of this secret admirer" sriram said narrowing his eyes and pointing to priya..

"sorry.." i said feeling ashamed.

"if you want to know about swetha.. Let me tell you.. She is so patient hoping for positivity to come in life and she will wait for that.. But she had this negative feeling that life made in her life, she needs words too for assurance" sriram said.

I was like i dont know much about swetha like sriram do. May be i never cared about swetha much till now. All the mistake is mine.

"sorry vaishali ji, If you are hurt.. But.." sriram looked at swetha by showing his palm towards her and then looked at me in the eyes and continued "swetha had this negative feeling that you might develop a feeling to leave her and regret marrying swetha for vaishali later".

"what??" everyone except sriram had the same shocking expression. Because she never showed even a tiniest bit of doubt or jealousy.

"she did all this to make u happy.." sriram said.

"swetha" i closed my eyes tightly.. "How can she think like that? She should have told me her doubt"

"swetha never tells anything. She holds everything in her heart. She knows you love her. But afraid that u might be unhappy later.. Its just her negative feeling"

I rubbed my face taking deep breaths.. " now am i happy?" i asked sriram feeling helpless.

Sriram chuckled and said.. "make sure that ur happiness needs her.. Go and grab her before she gets another negative thought."

"she loves you but there will be this negativity that haunts her so u need to give assurance in every moment in this relation ship.." sriram advised me. I understood what he meant. I need to prepare myself for that with caution.