31. Friends!!

Hellooo..

my dear busy busy but lovely readers..

In the last update i really enjoyed those who ever gave rakesh pov through their comments.. Thank u all.. Hope u continue for this chapter also..

And..

Lets go straight to our story..

Swetha pov

I went to have bath..

I came out of washroom.. I didnt say anything.. I went to keep bindi on my forehead..

He is looking at me..

There is something bizarre about him.. Why do i feel like he wants to say something but couldnt be able to say it??

I looked at him.. He is still looking at me but seems to be in deep thoughts..

I slowly went towards him.

I know he might get irritated if he is in bad mood.. But still i want to clear his thoughts.. I couldnt see him like that.. Its aching to look at him like that..

I took a night wear for him from shelf and gave it to him..

"You will feel better if you fresh up" i said giving the night wear to him..

He took it and went..

Mean while i arranged the bed neatly..

I didnt wait for him to come.. I placed the pillows in the middle of bed and slept to my side of bed.. May be its the journey effect or work effect sleep occupied me instantly..

Next morning.. I woke up.. I looked beside to see rakesh still sleeping..

I covered the windows with curtains so that sunrays wont disturb his sleep.

I went to have bath and done my prayer.. I helped kalyani aunty to make breakfast like yesterday..

I gave coffee to all.. Meanwhile rakesh came.. I gave coffee to him.. He is looking at me as i was taking the used cups into tray..

I dont understand what happened.. Why he is looking at me like that since yesterday..

"swetha.. Can you help me arrange the dining." prabha aunty called for me..

"Haa aunty.. " i said leaving my thoughts..

After arranging everything.. Maaji called for everyone to attend the dinning for breakfast.. 

We ladies served everything.. All males sat alternatively in their seats.. Then all ladies sat beside their husbands..

Rakesh didnt came yet..

May be he didnt like to share food with me.. So to escape it he didnt came..

"rakesh.. Come.. Everyone is waiting for you" pithaji called him.

"its okay pithaji.. You people start" i said..

"But you too are waiting right" maaji said.

"Hmm.. Actually i dont have appetite yet" i said and stood from my seat.

Yess i lost the appetite.. Iam too expecting this relation to work.. Why cant my stupid heart accept this..?

I was about to go.. Maaji held my hand..

"There he is.. " she said.. I looked to see rakesh coming all freshen up

He wore white shirt with shaded blue jeans.. Shirt hugging his musculine body perfectly.. White suits him best.. He is looking awesome..