19. College!!

Hellooo..

Surprize...

To my Dear busy busy but lovely readers..

Special update as my story stood #1 in painful..

You know  Iam back with what you are waiting for...

By the way.. What you are waiting for??

Haha.. Its not just story update..

Guys.. Its.. Rakesh point of view...

Being a female and writing a male point of view is too difficult.. I really appreciate all writers who show variation while writing different pov's..

I did my best to give rakesh point of view.. I hope you can find the variation between their attitude.. If you dont sorry for not reaching your expectation..

So.. This chapter is dedicated to...

All The doctors and medicos in india who are doing strike against NMC BILL..

And also to  my_illusions_25 _a_hopeless_teen_

One more thing guys..

Dont worry.. Iam not going to give long speech.. Its just, i want you to remember that words in italic implies past..

So lets get back to our story..

Rakesh pov.

Life is not what we expect.. Its not what we decide.. Its what fate decides..

Yes.. I used to thought.. What ever i want in my life i can get it..

'Nothing is less in my life. I am happy with what ever i have in my life. If i decide something for me.. Then i will chase it and grab it.' those were my words in the past.

So much of positivity. Its all because of my parents. They made everything perfect for me. They raised me in to an individual with positive spirit.

As iam the only child.. Iam highly pampered by my parents.. But it doesnt mean iam lazy arrogant ill-mannered individual.. I do have my goals.. I got in to the college i wanted and the branch i dream to chase and job.. Everything.

Being handsome, well educated, being active in all programs.. Girls used to come and chase me.. Iam not a saint but.. My parents are somewhat orthodox.. Iam not that narrowminded but still being one women man is what i like most.. I want myself to be like that..

Iam not at all interested in relationships which are like part time jobs. The girls who liked me, proposed me.. all had previous affairs.. They brokeup with their ex for silly reasons. Iam not against those who had affairs in the past. Its just i dont like those who giveup for simple reasons.

Once a girl.. I forgot her name.. Is it Harshitha?? Or hareesha?? Its some thing which starts with ' H'. Whatever it might be.. Actually.. She looks hot.. I mean iam a hot blooded guy.. Even if i want to be a onewomen man, i am not committed at that time.. And i used to look at girls.. You know.. Boys issues. I have to search for my girl right..

She is so good at looks. She indeed well educated. I met her during intercollege sports competitions.

*****

When our college won basket ball match.. Iam the team leader.. So everyone started congratulating me. There she approached and started conversation.