21. Guilty!!

Hellooo dear busy busy readers.. Before i call u my lovely readers.. I want to tell you one thing..

If you dont like the way the story is moving.. Its okay.. You are free to give your opinion but dont ask me to change the story.. Because iam doing it for my fun.. I will write the way my heart and brain wants it to..

If you dont like it.. Say it.. Its okay.. I dont mind.. Its okay.. You can Stop reading it.. i dont mind.. I dont gain or loose anything whether you read it or not.. Dont pressure me to change the story in the way you like to read.. I do have a lot of work pressures.. Writing is not my profession.. It should be my stress reliever but not stress enhancer..

You can point out and ask me to change if you find gramatic errors.. But the story is mine.. I will continue it the way i want it..

Thanks to those who are reading and liking my story.. Thanks to those who are hating it and want to stop reading..

You are free to do what ever u want.. Except asking me to change the story line..

If i change the story as per reader's request.. Then it can never be mine..

Those who can understand what iam saying and want to continue reading it.. You are free to continue.. Those who want to stop reading it.. You are free to stop.. Iam not sending read requests to anyone.. I wont ever.. I thank those who are adding the story to their reading list, and also those Who are reading, voting and commenting.. Thats it.. As iam not pressuring you to read it.. You are free to stop reading it..

If you want to stop reading the story.. You can stop here.. This story is for my lovely readers..

Huhhh...

So my dear lovely readers..

I know.. Its a long speech.. But its not for you all...

Anyways.. Lot of your time got wasted with my long speech.. Let us not waste anymore..

This chapter iam going to dedicate it to.. freya_harsh   Farzana_farzee and aayushi2_5

And also to those who try their maximum to maintain 'swacchbharath'..  You dont need to take a broom stick and start cleaning the roads.. You can do your duty by not throwing wastes on to the clean areas.. Just throw them in dustbin.. Thats more than enough.. Thank you😊😊😊

So.. Lets get back to our story..

(italic=past)

*****

Rakesh pov

Abhinav pande.. He is rich and a wellknown player... Vaishali used to say about him.. He used to flirt with her too.. she didnt like him.. I was surprised how she agreed to marry him..

May be its because of her parents pressure.. She wont be happy with him..

I enquired about abhinav more.. I was shocked with the fact that he openly flirted and kissed a model infront of his wife..

How can her parents accepted him instead of me?? Is it all because of money??

Vaishali always used to hate cheating.. Here abhinav always flirts with girls.. Vaishali sure is unhappy with him..