36. Fresh Start

Helloo.. My dear busy busy but lovely readers..

First of all i want to give salute to all the muslim brothers and sisters in india who maintained peace and communal hormony.. I think i dont need to explain the reason..

I dont want to talk about the issue.. Because i dont know much about that.. As u all know i am very poor in social studies and news.. But what i feel is.. All religious leaders should fight to improve the poverty and literacy rate among them instead of fighting in the name of god...

Heyy.. Come back..

Guys..

A special thanks to Sasanka54 😍😍😍 for creating such a cute and lovely poster..

I tried to keep the poster here but unable to do so.. Wattpad isnt allowing me to😕😕😕.

(But this is not a dedication for you bro.. 🙄🙄🙄)

So the dedication goes to

mirrorglow

Sayalishinde324

PurnimaNarain

Crazycadbury10

AARAMBHITA

So lets go to our story..

Rakesh pov.

"these all are memories.. I might be able to remove them physically.. But i cant remove them from here" she said placing her hand on my heart.

Why does she think so negatively?

Its all because of me. I made her to land in such a state.

"its okay rakesh ji.. I dont pressure you" with that she turned but i stopped her and pulled towards me

"what do you mean you dont want to pressure me??" i asked her with mixture of emotions.

" i know you love vaishali.. But i dont know what happened to you.. Suddenly you are saying all this.. Dont do something out of sympathy for me??" she said

Godd.. Why she cant understand me??

Sympathy?? Seriously..

"No.. Itsnot.. " i was about to say that its not sympathy its my genuine feeling but words were out of my range when she started talking.

"I know.. Rakesh ji.. Real love doesnt need to remove the past.. Accepting the past in its way is what i prefer.. So u dont need to loose all those things.. Keep them safely" she said placing the pictures in my hands.

I looked at her unable to utter any word.. What ever i say, She is taking it negatively..
All this is because of my stupid attitude.. I shouldnt have made her feel insecure.. Karma is doing all the neccessary work to take revenge on me..

i want to remove the past which is interfering my future.. I dont want my swetha to feel bad like that lady on plane. That is why i showed her the pictures of my past to her. But..

She left to bed and slept..

I dont know what i should do.. My life seems hopeless..

Noo.. I shouldnt be like that.. I made her heart broken.. So i only have to make everything back to normal.. And i can.. Because i love her and i know she too loves me..