54. Remorse

Hellooo dear busy busy yet lovely readers..

Back with ur tuesday update..

Rakesh pov.

That night vikranth call made me shiver with fear.. How is vaishali..? Thats the only thing that came into my mind.. I immediately started to go to the accident area.. Which is few kilometers away from bangalore..

I cant leave swetha alone leaving her like that.. I know it hurts her but i know she understands me.. I know she is afraid of living alone in dark.. So i dropped her at priya's house where vaishali was. I didnt went inside because i couldnt see her while sobbing.. I went to accident area..

Looking at the dead bodies which were taken out, their faces were damaged alot.. Very difficult to recognise them..

We took back those bodies to abhinav's house at hubli.

After reaching there, Varun went to take vaishu here..

All of his far relatives and friends near by to bangalore came by the time we reached there.

Vaishali came.. I couldnt see her.. Her face was pink and her eyes were red and swollen with all the continuous crying.. She ran and fell near the deadbodies.. My heart pained looking at her like that.. She is about to open the sheet covering them but i stopped her as she cant see them like that..

She lost all those whom she loves at once.. I cant imagine her pain. Because she is the one who is effected.

Priya never left her hand.. Even swetha too stood by her side always.. But we cant replace their place.. Most of the relatives left after visiting her and saying few words like

' Sorry to hear that.. I dont know how you are able to bear that pain. But be strong.. Take care..'

I didnt say anything to her. Iam the last person who can console her. Because i made her cry once.. So she will not listen to me..

She didnt eat food which hurt me even more.. If she cant take care of that baby which is inside her then who will..? All tried to make her eat.. But she didnt even looked at anyone.. But when i said, She looked at me.. When I fed her, she ate.. That made me realise that she respects me still and iam the one who is more closer to her than others.. So i decided to take care of her.

Next day.. Priya got severe vomitings.. So vikranth took her to hospital as she cant even stand. Namitha and swetha looked after her, while i and varun take care of all the things needed.

After all those rituals and all, i wanted to ask her to stay with us because she is pregnant.. She needs some one to take care of her. She cant live individually.. No servant will take care of us like our dear one's do.  But before i ask her, one relative of her asked her to live with them. As she needs elders at that time i too supported her to go and stay with them.

So that evening.. When she is leaving bangalore to some small town near by, i told her "vaishali.. Take care of ur baby.. Feel free to talk with us.. If u need anything call any of us at any time.. We are there for u always.. Okay??". she nodded and said thank you.

We all left to our homes.. I enquired about priya health.. He said she is fine they gave injections to decrease vomitings and gave fluids as her blood pressure fell down..

As we went to bed..

" rakesh..!! " swetha called me.

"Ha swetha" i turned to her side and looked at her.. She lied in supine position with her hands kept on her abdomen.

"Vaishu loves abhinav alot right??" she asked me looking at the roof.

"Hmm" i hummed remembering how happy vaishu was with abhinav.