22. Refusal !!

Hellooo... My dear busy busy but lovely readers.. 😍😍😍

So iam back asusual with my update.. 😎😎😎

Be ready to yell at rakesh... 😜😜😜

But first our dedication part..

This part iam going to dedicate it to.. Chocolove55, swedish63 and krishna21verma

And also to.. P. V. sindu for her world championship..💗💗💗

(Those who dont know her.. She is a badminton player from india)

Heyy.. Dont look at me like that.. I know she will not read or know about this.. But u know.. Iam dedicating it through my heart.. As you all know iam crazy.. 🙈🙈🙈

Okay.. Lets get back to our story..

But before that..

How many of you wish me happy birthday..??🤩🤩🤩

*****

Rakesh pov.

I dont know when i went in to slumber.. I woke up with loud yell.. I looked at couch to see it empty..

I went outside to look what is happening..

"Sorry maaji.. " swetha stood with apologetic face..

"Shut up.. U ugly b****. Have u ever seen ur face in mirror. My poor son  didnt have any taste. I dont know how many people have been trapped by u " my mom shouted at her.. I felt like past is rewinding.. But swetha inplace of vaishali..

Suresh uncle's warning ringed in my ears..

"SHUT UPP.. AND GETT OUTT.." i shouted

I was so angry and hurt.. I dont want to repeat the same mistake i have done in the past..

"Rakesh!! what are u talking,!?? Is this how u behave with ur mother?" dad shouted.

" is that how she treats her daughter in law?? Why dont you shout at her when she uses such foul language?"  i raged at them.. How can they call her with such names.. She is so pure..

"So u are going against us for this ugly girl? I dont understand what u hav seen in her"  mom yelled looking at her with disgust.

"Dont u dare call her ugly.. She might be for u.. But she is so beautiful for me.. She didnt have ugly heart like u.. She do care alot for me.. She loves me amd i feel it. If u cant see us together better u leave us. Never come here." i lost all the patience i have..

"If that is what he wants.. We better leave supriya.. " dad said as if we are the one at fault.

"Son.." mom pleaded me with her love. But i dont want to fall for you mom.. This time i will protect swetha.. I will stand with her.

"No supriya, dont plead.. I dont stay where my wife dont get respect" my dad's words left me startled..

"Well.. U wont allow disrespect to ur wife but i have to watch u people use foul language to my wife..," i clapped. How can they treat my wife like that.. Yes she is MY WIFE..