13. Jealousy

Just wait and watch.. Nature will getback at you.. It will not leave you..

Please dont destroy trees. The love they express with no emotion can be felt if you look at them with love.

Please dont support destruction of trees around you. Its a small request.

This chapter iam going to dedicate to the lovely plants which got destroyed.😥

Serious, sad, frustration.. Different moods running through me because of destruction of plants and trees especially the one's that are close to me.

Anyways..

1000+reads..

Is it really my story which is getting these number of views??

Thanks to all readers..

Lets get back to story.

*****

Next day we got ready early because we do have a long journey of 2 hrs.

I wore tiffany blue tunic top with 3/4 sleeves and black jeggings. I tied my hair to a pony tail. Rakesh wore purple coloured shirt with khakhi coloured pant.. Do i need to explain how good he looks?? Whatever he wears, its like they were just made for him.

We went to dudhsagar waterfalls. Through out The way, it is full of greenery.. Its far from the city traffic life.. Even bangalore is full of greenery that is why it is called as green city.. Still the traffic and all.. City life is full of busy.. There is no peace in there..

The way the water falls from hills.. Water shining like diamond against dark brown background and surrounded by greenish plantation. The sound of water has a rythm and birds chirping making it more musical which is giving a lot of peace of mind..

I sat on a rock watching the liveliness of nature.

Vikranth, varun, priya and namitha went to drench in water falls.

Wondering where rakesh is??

He sat on the rock beside me.

Vikranth and namitha forced rakesh to come along with them but he refused.

We didnt talk.. There is silence.. I dont know why he didnt went with them.. Is it for me?? Am i thinking too much..?

Ofcourse swetha you are over expecting everything. He stayed beside you because thats the only rock which is vacant and clean..

After sometime.. Priya came and asked me to come.. Actually she begged for me to join them..

"If you dont come swetha.. I sure will throw you in that water no matter what.. I dont care about your husbands presence. " this time priya warned me.

Namitha joined and asked " why you people are not joining.. These are the memories which will last for long.. Dont kill fun yaar.. Rakesh.. Come on.. And swetha.. You too.. "

" Iam afraid of water.. Please i cant" i pouted..

"Lets see how afraid are you.. " priya started pulling my hand and literally dragging me.. Varun too joined And pushed me towards the waterfall.

Namitha took rakesh hand.. She doesnt have to.. He came along with her hand in hand..

Sudden gush of water from waterfall made me feel like some one gave a tight slap on my back.. Later i got acclimatised to that.. Started enjoying..