44. Password!!

Welcome back dear busy busy yet lovely readers..

Dedication goes to

Chandanakc

Reeeadeer

smilesusmita

Shanaya963

mariaakanksha

Lets move on to our story..

Swetha pov:

Time went in a quick way..

One afternoon i was about to take a small nap, Door bell rang..

I went to open it.. There stood namitha and priya with a broad smile.. I too smiled back and opened the door widely to allow them come inside..

"Hi namitha.. Hi priya.. How are you both??" i asked them.

"Just when you smiled at us.. We felt like we are fine.." priya said smiling.

I smiled. "Please take a seat.. I will be right back.. " i turned to get something for them to eat but priya stopped me by holding my hand.

"no need of formalities.. We came to kidnap you" priya with a serious look.

I looked at them confused.

Namitha chuckled and said "Wait.. Dont confuse.. Her.. We just came to take u with us for shopping.

" Now??"  i asked raising my eye brows

" Yess.." they both said simultaneously holding their hands and raising their chin.

" But.." i was about to say something to escape but was cutoff by priya

"No buts.. We got permission from ur hubby and he gave his credit card for u.. He gave us full rights to shop for you.. Because he knows that u wont.. He gave full rights to select for u.." namitha said showing the card between her index and middle finger in front of me.

I was spellbound..

"Now.. Go fast and get ready.. We dont have much time.. We have to do shopping for marriage.. Here the bride is waiting.." priya said pushing me.

I smiled and went to change into a chudidhar..

We went for shopping.. They bought few saree for me.. And the blouse stitching also they asked the tailor to do accordingly like what they said.

Namitha went to pune 10days prior to marriage to arrange rooms for our stay..
I and rakesh went 3 days later i.e., 1 day before mehendi ceremony.

Just as we entered pune.. Namitha took a great care of us.. She sent few people to recieve us.. They took us to a building.. As we entered inside.. Few people greeted us about how the journey was and all..

It seems rakesh is known well in her family.. Because they identified him instantly and i was introduced by him as his wife. I felt different when ever he introduce me as his wife.. I am liking that infact.

The people in that building are namita's paternal aunt and uncle.. Whose house is beside namita grand ma 's house.. So we were given accommodation there..

"Feel free to stay here.. Feel like its ur home.. " uncle said smiling..

"Thank you uncle " rakesh said.