64. Alone!

Helloo dear busy busy yet lovely readers..

Sorry.. yesterday i made u disappointed..

So iam giving it early today.

But dont ask me next update till tuesday..

Finally nirbhaya got justice.. 👍

Enjoy the update by staying safe at home.

Rakesh pov.

Its more than three months since we were divorced. I still feel her presence in my house. I miss her alot. But her happiness is more important for me.

After leaving her at her parents home, i came back to this place which once used to be our home. I started feeling alone. I never thought i will miss her this much..

My mother came one day..

*****

I was looking at tv. But i dont know what is going on in that. All my thoughts were with swetha..

I came out of thoughts with my mobile vibrating in my shirt pocket.. Before i took my mobile it went off.. Then i heard calling bell..

I went to open the door.

There stood my parents..

"how many times do we need to press calling bell?" dad asked me.

I didnt say any thing.. I opened the door widely and my parents entered.

I closed the door and started moving towards T. V. But was interrupted by mom..

"where is swetha??" she asked seriously.

"why do you want her?? So that you can call with names which she hates?" i asked her.

"where is swetha?" she shouted this time.

"she is in her house" saying that i turned to move away.

"since when??" mom held my arm and asked.

"since 1 month" i said like i didnt care trying to remove my hand from her hold.

"why??" mom's grip tightened around my arm. Her voice filled with anger.

"because we were divorced like u always wanted" i said loudly.

Burning sensation felt on my cheek. A tight slap fell on my cheek. I held it with my palm.

"how dare you to give divorce to my daughter in law?" she shouted at me.

"maa.."

"dont ever call me.. I never wanted for u to give divorce to her. Yes.. I was hurt when mallika said that.. But my love for swetha never died.. . I felt ashamed that all people were thinking badly about my daughter in law. I stopped talking to swetha because she didnt stop mallika from telling all that. Even if she would have loved some one, she is in love with you thats what it matters. But she didnt open her mouth that day. So i stopped talking to her. But she is the perfect wife you can ever get.. Why did you leave her? "

Rakesh.. U should have talked with us before going to divorce.

Why rakesh?? Why dont you love that poor girl?

I dont like her

Why??

" Because... Because.. she is not beautiful" i closed my eyes tightly.. I hate to utter it.. Because for me, swetha is the most beautiful soul. But i cant say that swetha wanted divorce. So for them to believe the only reason i can say is what they can believe"