49. Sangeet!?

Hellooo.. Dear busy busy yet lovely readers.

Iam seriously trying to end the book but i cant even get proper formation of sentences. Iam feeling like u will get more bored gradually.. So i waiting for the mood to come. I wont pressure my pea nut brain much. So from now onwards updates will go with regular tuesdays as most of u people opted for that only..

Sorry if i disappointed u..

So.. Just move to our story..

Swetha pov..

Next day.. I woke up but unable to move.. I was held tightly by rakesh.. I smiled and tried to remove his hand.. but he is not at all loosening his grip..

Is he awake..??

"Rakesh.." i called him.. He is not moving..

I tried to remove his hand. But its not possible for me..

"I know you are awake.. " i said..

He is not opening his eyes..

"I know for sure that you are acting.. " i said.. But still he didnt budge..

I went near his face and blow air on his eyes..

His eyes stuttered..

I know mister rakesh.. U are awake.. Wait let me see how long you will stay like that..

I moved my lips towards his forehead then came downwards towards his lips.. Then moved upwards towards his nose, i kissed his nose then bite it..

"Ahh.. " he screamed and pouted rubbing his nose..

"Haha.. " i laughed at him..

"you!!" he stood..  I continued laughing..

He pushed me to lie on bed.. He came upon me..

I stopped laughing.. Fear occupied..

"Please.. No.. " i said..

"you are laughing right.. Come on laugh now" he said holding my both hands with a smirk on his face.

" no.. I wont" i said.. He moved his head downwards..

I was looking in to his eyes.. His gaze moved on to my lips..

"Ahh" i screamed lightly with pain.. He suddenly withdrawn and worry occupied his face..

"What happened.? " his smirk changed to worry.

"Nothing.. Its just paining" i said looking at my hand.. He held my hand where the abrasion was..

He got startled and withdrawn his hold.. "ohh.. So.. Sorry.. "

I sat and adjusted my saree "its okay"

There was a knock on the door..

We looked over there.. Rakesh went to open the door.. I stood and adjusted my hair and saree..

Namitha parents came inside saying " Rakesh we heard there was an accident.. How are you both?"

"We are fine uncle.. Its just minor" rakesh said..

"Take care beta.. " they said to him and then looked at me.. I smiled at them.

They went away..  Rakesh went to varun room.. Namitha came to our room, sitting on the bed she asked me. " how are you swetha?"

"sorry namitha.. Yesterday i just was not in my right mind" i said feeling embarrassed.

"okay yaar.. Leave that.. I want you to be happy" she said. i smiled at her.