8. Avika's Hatred

I doubted whether i can get 300 reads by the time i update this chapter.. And.. It happened.. Thank you all.

I want to dedicate this chapter to the one who voted first to this story.. @purple053

Lets get back to story...

Still remembering his words make me shiver with fear.

I dont understand him.. Sometimes he accepts my requests, some times he doesnt.

Everything depends on his mood.

*****

I woke up when i felt difficulty on turning to side and i fell down. Upon opening my eyes i realised i slept on sofa in living room.

Shitt.. I looked around everything i felt is pure silence. I looked at the wall clock in living room.

Ohh godd.. Its 11 am already...

I ran to our bedroom. He is not there. I knocked the bathroom door. When i didnt hear any sound. I opened it to do my routine.

He seems to have gone to office.

I saw myself in mirror. My eyes are swollen with all the crying.

'Ugly girl..'

'Your child is dark. I dont even like to hug your child.'

'they want fair bride, sorry.'

'u are looking good. But it would be better if you have bright complexion.'

'What do you mean?? Swetha?? In our group dance?? Have you lost your mind. She looks ugly with her complexion. I want good looking girls in my group dance'

'I know you are good. But you are just a friend to me nothing more. Sorry if  you feel bad. But i dont love you.'

'We are just strangers living under one roof'

'I dont like you'

'I dont like you'

'I dont like you'

"Aaahhhh" i cried pulling my hair to control my thoughts and to stop remembering their words.

Since childhood no one likes me except ammi appa and avika..

Ohh.. Avika.. Noo..

What if she tells about everything to ammi and appa..

No she cant be.. I have to stop her..

I ran to search my mobile. I searched it in bed room. I went to living room. Finally i found it under sofa.

I immediately called avika.

"Hello.. " prateesh lifted the call.

"Hello prateesh ji.. Is avika there? " i asked.

"How are you swetha?" he asked sympathetically.

"Iam.. Okay now prateesh ji. Thank you"

"I hope you really are" prateesh said

"Hmm.. Avi.. Where is she? "

" she is getting ready to go to your house" prateesh said. "avi.. Swetha is on call.. Come fast" prateesh said loudly. "She is coming Swetha.. Just a minute"

"Hmm. Ok"i said

"Hello.. Sweth.. Sweth.. How are you??" avi asked breathing fastly..