50. Nervous!!

Hellooo.. My dear busy busy yet lovely readers..

Hope u are continuing your resolutions..

Lets move to our story..

Swetha pov..

The next two days went on just like that with all marriage related work.

Finally namitha married her love alex.. Thank god.. Nothing bad happened.. Everything went well.. After that.. We all started to go back to our home...

There is some peace and happiness.. We all went back to bangalore on train except vaishali and abhinav.. She too wanted to come with us.. But abhinav said its not good to have journey on train.. So she too agreed when abhinav said that we all can meet as she is going to stay at bangalore till delivery in hubli with her parents..

So we started in our train.. The whole journey was full of fun.. It felt like again we went back to childhood days..

First we played dumbshell arts.. I dont have not much knowledge on movies and am very bad in guessing.. .. Still they divided us in to two groups with i and rakesh in one group.. Varun, priya and vikranth were in another group..

In the first two rounds i failed to guess and act..

"Guys.. Give her something easy yaar.. "rakesh said with frustration..

Its rakesh turn to act.. Rakesh went near varun to hear the word.. He whispered something.. Then he smiled looking at me..

All started smiling looking at me..

I dont know what is happening..

I raised my eye brows looking at rakesh..

He is still smiling with a smirk..

What the hell?? He and i both are in one group.. Here he is smirking at me..

"Comeon dude.. Your time starts now".vikranth said looking at his watch..

I asked rakesh "how many words??"

He showed 3 fingers..

"Okay .. "

He pointed the finger to himself.. And placed his both hands on his heart.. Then pointed it towards me..

"Mera.. dil.. tumhere?? " I said.

He repeated.. "Maine pyar kiya..? " i said.

He shaked his head horizontally..

Then rotated his right hand in circles indicating its some how another form..

"Is it hindi movie..? "  i asked him for that He nodded doubtfully.

"Is it hindi word?? " i asked again.

He shaked it horizantally.. And moved his hand in rotatory motion..

"Is it in english..?? "

"You have just 30 seconds.. " vikranth said.

He nodded repeating the same..

"All the three words in english??"  i asked to clear my doubt.

He fell on his one knee and took pin from his pocked and showed it to me looking at my eyes..

"will you marry me" i said doubtfully.

He face palmed himself and again showed his heart.. Then to me..

"10... 9.. 8.." vikranth and priya started counting

"I.."

He nodded his head fastly with encouraging expression..