30. Acting!!

Hello dear busy busy but lovely readers..

Surprise update on occassion of dussera..

Happy dussera to all..

This update is due to special request from jnr.. And also because iam afraid from your deadly glares😰😰😰 haha just kidding..

So guys as i said.. You have to comment rakesh pov in their conversation.. Iam not going to give rakesh pov again.. So u people give it in comments..

Hope you will enjoy it.. And also let me enjoy with your comments on rakesh pov.. Its a long chapter.. So be prepared..

Lets move on to story..

Swetha pov

"Swetha.. Beti.. See your rakesh came.. " ammi said..

He turned to look at me.. I holded the handle tightly to not fall..

Lots of emotions running through me.. Iam so happy that he came.. Anger that he didnt call me till yesterday.. Frustrated that he didnt recalled me.. Sad that he is always the same treating me like a stranger.. Tears fall down through my eyes.. I tried to control the tears.. But couldnt..

I felt so weak and took support of handle of door and my back resting on door..

He is coming nearer to me.. My heart beat raised.. I looked at his eyes.. They are staring at me.. I couldnt meet his eyes.. I looked down..

When he is just infront of me.. I took a deep breath and stood straightly..

He hugged me all of a sudden.. I was shocked.. I widened my eyes..

All the elders smiled and turned.. I felt so embarassed..

What happened to him??

Ohh.. Yes.. This is all an act infront of our family..

I gently pushed him and went inside.. He too came inside.. I closed the door and turned to him..

" i.." he is about to say something but i stopped him..

"i know.. You dont need to explain.. I can understand.. Its all an act infront of our family.. I know my limits... And i know iam just a stranger when we are inside the room" i said  looking down..

Its hurting to recall his words and its paining to say it myself.. But its the fact.. Its what my life is.. I cant expect sudden change from him.

I didnt wait for his answer.. I know which it will be.. Because what i said is what he always say..

I opened the door and went to kitchen to prepare juice for him.

By the time i went inside room.. He is still in the same dress sitting on the bed with his elbows touching knees and his palms closing the face..

I went near to him.. "hmm.." i cleared my throat for him to look at me..

He looked at me.. But the emotions are not ignorance like previously.. Its full of guilty..

May be he is remembering the past coming inside this room.. In His room, he stored lots of memories of vaishali.. May be Guilty of losing vaishali.. I couldnt look at him in such a state.. I want to remove the pain.. But how can i be able to do??

"drink this.. You will feel better" i said and took clothes from his bag and took them to washing area and placed them in a basket.

I came back and opened his shelf of clothes and placed a pair of pale blue jeans and casual shirt of dark blue and pink checks shirt..