46. He Loves Me??

Helloo dear busy busy yet lovely readers..

Iam Back with update..

Enjoy..

But before that.. Just to make u remember.. I want u all.. Atleast most of u to answer my random question.

Okay..

Now Move on to the story..

Swetha pov.

Next day.. I woke up to look at myself fully covered in. I opened the duvet and looked at my falling top.

I remembered How struggling it had been yesterday.. How Rakesh came from washroom and took a duvet and covered me fully.. Then he left to stay in vikranth room, through out the night..

I smiled remembering the whole sweet moments I had the previous day. I blushed remembering all..

After getting ready, I wore a floor length parrot green coloured anarkali dress and made my hair braided in french style. Few hair strands fell on my face.  Satisfied with my look, i turned to be shocked by rakesh looking at me continously. He stood with his back supporting on the door.

I felt shy with his continous stare.

"Stop looking at me like that.. " i said blushing.

"well.. If i cant then who has the right too" he asked me with a smirk.

"stop.. Kidding.. Get ready.. Alex and his friends will come today.. Did you forgot??" i said faking little anger.

"no not at all.. I am just supplying energy to my eyes.." he said smirking.

"what??" i asked him confused and shyness occupied me realising his words..

"im going" i said opening the door..

"that early..??"

" yah.. Ofcourse i want to see alex" i said turning towards him.

"hmm.. Not even looking at this handome husband.. But want... To.. See.. Alex.." he said pouting and stressed more while saying the last four words.

"will u please get ready fast.. If u want, u can start flirting later.. Please" i said with serious look crossing my hands infront of chest. But i really am enjoying every thing he is saying.

"ouch.. It hurts.. I cant even flirt with my wife" saying that he left to wash room.. I smiled looking at his back.

After he got ready, We went to granny's home. There, every one got ready.

For the groom's side people to stay, They took a house for rent which is two houses away from ours. They cleaned everything and arranged all perfectly well.

Alex, his parents, his younger brother, his sister and two of his friends came for marriage. There will be another marriage in church at usa.. So most of his friends and relatives attend the function over there.

After doing all the rituals of recieving them, elders went away leaving we young people there. Even alex parents went to meet relatives at granny's home..

Namitha too joined us then introduced us one by one..

Alex is cute especially when he smiles with a dimple on his right cheek.. He had wide and prominant nose.. His eyes had love for namitha when ever he looks at her.

Then we all young people sat there just trying to be comfortable with each other.

"Okay guys.. So on the occassion of sangeeth ceremony, I request u all to practice few dance steps. I want you all to participate in my memorable marriage occassion. Its a competition between alex and us.." namitha said