24. Avoidance

Helloo.. My dear busy busy but lovely readers..

Your prapanchika continuing the dramatic story of rakesh and swetha i.e, can i get his love? on your lovely wattpad..

😅😅😅

Dont worry i didnt get any psychological problem.. Its just i want to say it like an RJ u know.. 😜😜😜

Any ways.. Well todays dedication goes to.. ramyadurga5, destinyfollowsu1996, SivaThiyagarajan, MathaNarmatha

And also to..

All those depressed people who are fighting depression daringly avoiding the upcoming thoughts of committing suicide..

U know i love deepika padukone's attitude, because she faught depression and she came out and spread awareness to all..

Spending time with people surrounding you might help you to identify people with depression.. No one knows when one person can get suicidal thoughts..

If you are in depression dont stay yourself in a cocoon.. Come out.. Express and share.. There will be a solution for everything..

Being healthy not only includes physical wellbeing but also mental  and social wellbeing..

You dont need a valid reason to get depressed.. Its just apathy and aversion towards life.. Which is due to low serotonin levels..

Today i.e, september 10th is suicide prevention day..  The number of suicides are increasing day by day, as the relation
Between humans are decreasing and relation with the technology is increasing..

Hmm...

Dont get depressed with the depressing lines..

To motivate you..

lets get back to our story..

*****

Rakesh pov..

We went inside the club.. I went inside along with namitha to avoid swetha..

Nams took me to a table at the corner and asked me to sit there..

Just as we sit together.. Swetha came and was about to sit with us..

"Swetha.. If you dont mind i need to talk with him for sometime.. Can you sit with them.. " namitha said pointing to place where varun, vikranth and priya sat.

I really need to thank namitha for asking her to sit away from me..

"Its okay" she said smiling but that smile didnt reach her eyes.. I know she is sad.. For a minute i wanted to go after her.. But noo.. I cant... This is the perfect chance to avoid her.. She sat beside varun.

Nams started talking about what her future plans are.. When she wants to get married with alex.. Her parents didnt accepted her marriage at first as he is foreigner but later they accepted.. I know well nams will succeed in anything which she heartfully wants.. Iam so happy for her..

"You know.. Rakesh.. Its been such a long time since we went to club right?? " namitha said smiling..

I nodded smiling remembering the old days..