61. Repay!

Hellooo.. My dear busy busy but lovely readers..

Well the pov u are waiting is here..

Enjoy it.. But dont kill me with hatred ok.. Have some patience till the end..

So.. Enjoy today's update..

Swetha pov.

I looked at the retreating figure of my husband.. Or can i say my future ex husband?

Just that thought of exhusband itself is making me want to kill myself. But u know.. I wont.. Because its my decision and i should take responsibility of that..

I heard crashing sound from another room. I immediately ran to that room, all the things were fell on floor haphazardly. All the flowers were on floor.. I went to other bed room. Rakesh sat on bed holding his head with both of his hands closing eyes tightly.

I went near him. I really want to hug him and remove his worry but no.. I wont take that wrong step. With that in my mind, i took steps backwards and ran to our bedroom and closed the door and fell on the bed crying..

I cried and cried then looked at the flowers on bed. Sudden memory of his bday night came in to my mind. His kisses.. His hug.. His eyes filled with love and all. But iam not the correct person for his love. He deserves some one better. Some one like vaishali.

I went near to the shelf where i kept our marriage pictures. I looked at our pictures one by one. In every picture only thing that i saw was rakesh face. It doesnt have any emotion. It shows how much he regrets our marriage.. It shows how he used to love vaishali.

I hugged those pictures and cried. I dont know how much time i hugged those pictures like that.. How much time i cried remembering every small thing that happened between us.. All became just memories.. I know, Its all because of me.

I used to think like can i get his love? But now i know he loves me. But iam not the correct person for him. Or can i say, he should give his love to vaishali.

You might think that iam crazy to think like that. But its the least that i can do to repay vaishali. I know he loves me. But to make him remember his love for vaishali, i need to go far away from his life. So i need to take divorce.

Vaishali.. She is the most beautiful girl not only in looks but in heart too. God always tests those who are good. He took rakesh away from her. But she withstood that and overcome that.. Now god took her parents her love everything.

When she lost rakesh, her parents and abhinav made her forget about rakesh. Now she lost every one.. She doesnt have any one to look after her. She is a single mother to live in this dangerous world. No matter how rich u might be, but still one needs a true love. That pure love may not be from husband, it can be from parents or siblings what ever. I have atleast my parents but what about vaishali?? She doesnt have anyone. Every one is looking at her for money or with lust. She needs someone to support her, to love her and that some one is rakesh.

I know how much rakesh cares for vaishali and i too kmow how much care vaishali has for rakesh. They are perfect for each other. If iam not in his life, may be he will still be in love with vaishali and they might have shared their life together without thinking much. May be fate took abhinav from this world only to make the thing which it should have done in the past. Fate is trying to make rakesh and vaishali a pair.

When vaishali did suicide attempt, that day i finally decided that i should let her live happily with rakesh. Because only rakesh can understand her. Only rakesh can love her. Rakesh too will be loved by vaishali. Vaishali baby also will get a father. I know rakesh heart he will take care of that baby well like his own daughter.