35. Sympathy!!!

Helloo dear busy busy but lovely readers.. I became busy last week.. So i couldnt be able to reply to your lovely comments..

Hope u do understand me..

I thought of not updating.. As iam in journey.. Full busy and mood off.. Alot happened.. And.. Guys that lot is not about exam.. Its over so.. Nothing to say about that..

Any Gujarati's here?

My journey to gujarat is good.. And the people over there also good.. I mBut couldnt be able to go out and have a look at touristic places.. May be next time.. If possible..

So lets go back to our story..

Swetha pov.

I was taken to hospital by rakesh..

I dont like to go to hospital.. But with rakesh by my side.. Even hospital felt like a park..

We waited till our token number out side op in a chair at waiting hall.

Throughout the time he is holding my hand like i might go far away if he leaves my hand..

Do i?? I will not runaway from u rakesh..

I was looking at his face.. He looks a little bit tensed.. I tapped on his shoulder..

He looked at me with concern..

I smiled at him and said "thank you"

He too smiled..

"Token number 27.." receptionist called us..

We stood and went inside an op..

"Good evening doctor.." we wished him.

He is around 50yr old with white hair and spectacles but with gentle smile.

"Good evening... " he looked at the details of op slip.. "mr and mrs. Rakesh" he smiled looking at us..

"so.. Tell me what is your problem??"

"She is having high fever doctor.. My parents took medicine from local pharmacy store and also from RMP" rakesh said with out any break..

Doctor smiled at him and said "seems you love your wife so much mr. Rakesh.. But let me first take history from her"

Rakesh nodded and looked at me to say.

"hmm.. Fever sir" i said..

"since when? Is it associated with any chills and rigors??" he asked..

"Just since morning doctor.. No chills and rigors" i said.

"do you have cold and cough??" doctor asked me writing something on prescription form.

"Yes.. I have cold since 5 days and cough since yesterday" i said

He asked about any disesases in my family and all..

I replied to his all questions..

"Do you have any allergy history?? History of Exposure to dust?"

"Hmm.. No doctor.." i said then i remembered
"i was exposed to dust while cleaning shelves sir.."

He checked with stethoscope and looked at the cut..

"When did this happen??"

"Today morning doctor" i said..

Rakesh took medicines from bag and showed them to doctor..